01-27-2011, 09:03 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Any threads made about this will be closed.

With the recent influx of bannings on all consoles, there are too many threads being made on how not to get banned, and theories and methods on not getting banned.

We need to keep them all organized and in one place so from now on, (Goes for all sections) they will be posted here.

Currently working method: ItzHazy Mods found this working Anti-Ban.

Here is how:

Originally posted by IttzHazeyMods View Post
in order to prevent from getting console banned you must delete the black ops game data utility BEFORE you updated to 3.56, then when you update download the patch and you will only be banned on your hacked accounts, not console banned.... the reason i know this works is because there is so many of my friends and just people on here that were getting console banned (i looked on here before i updated) so i decided i would try deleting the patch and, it worked, i have about 10 hacked 15th accounts on my ps3, i didnt delete any of them, sorry that i didnt post this sooner...

Thank him here - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cryptic ; 01-27-2011 at 10:28 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

ツSparky, clizzzzz, hauge, Hazey, I'm A Rep Whore, ii-ownaged-iixx, iMaDNeZz, jeffers07, justinglentzl, N-G-U, rook14368, styl, TONEY777, Wondoh, x-oGUNo-x, Xcellerator, xChidori, xChoco--, xDenley
01-27-2011, 11:29 AM #20
Will my psn account work on a different ps3?
01-27-2011, 11:34 AM #21
yes you are banned.... but not console banned

well thanks Hazey, I did what you actually told me EXCEPT I deleted the hacked account cause I thought it was pointless to check it if they knw it was hacked :\ I created a new account and now its CONSOLE BANNED from Black Ops, so what I do (I created a new account right before the 3.56 update)?
01-27-2011, 11:37 AM #22
Will my psn account work on a different ps3? soz i dont know how to quote but ur question is will ur psn work on a different ps3. i think it will if its not the 15th prestige psn. ur 15th prestige psn is bannedas well
01-27-2011, 12:08 PM #23
agamil
Haxor!
Originally posted by sengalang View Post
One theory/method is to delete your current Black Ops patch on 3.55 and update to 3.56 OFW.

how do i delete it?

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

yes you are banned.... but not console banned

happened to me on my hacked account the prestige 15, but now when i go on my other account it says prema ban, console. so i cant use any account on my console, then y does it say not available at this time for 1 out of 3 of my accounts
01-27-2011, 01:59 PM #24
AHAH u lil gay hackers got banned, i wana shout out to all those fags who didnt help me with this prestige hack cuz now im not fukn banned lik u pussies

get pooped on

The following user thanked GoDzSoLDiiEr for this useful post:

shelim786
01-27-2011, 02:25 PM #25
xd366
find me on twitter now
Originally posted by v2 View Post
this is so ****ed, i bought my ps3 on sunday, and its already banned. i had one account 15th deleted before i updated and i am still banned, they went way to far..

return it to the store. get a new one. unban. Happy
01-27-2011, 02:36 PM #26
ace.3
I defeated!
Originally posted by GoDzSoLDiiEr View Post
AHAH u lil gay hackers got banned, i wana shout out to all those fags who didnt help me with this prestige hack cuz now im not fukn banned lik u pussies

get pooped on

many tuts around for doing the 15th prestige hack so how comes you never did it ya self.??????
01-27-2011, 02:54 PM #27
Dope.
Endure and Survive.
Originally posted by xd366 View Post
return it to the store. get a new one. unban. Happy

yer bro i rang them up an was like oh i bought a new ps3 cos i thought my old one broke, but it turned out it didnt, can i return it, its fully working i only used it once, they are like no because you opened it, ****ing EBGames tha dogs lol
01-27-2011, 03:16 PM #28
Originally posted by GoDzSoLDiiEr View Post

get pooped on

You needed help? What for it was literally copy and paste into a folder, not that hard.

Not everyone got banned, I didn't and I made +15 hacked accounts. Two still on my ps3...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo