01-31-2011, 05:43 AM #1
demize
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I propose instead of trying to wiggle our way's around sony I have a better idea. Check this site out: You must login or register to view this content.. Now I know it's for the XBox 360 but why hasn't anyone thought of doing this for the PS3? Regardless now would be a good time to make something of the such. You can only imagine the people that would start using it. We would need a server and some pretty good coder's to come up with it but it's more than possible. It would allow all of us with CFW to be wherever we want with OUR systems as far as firmware in general is concerned and cut the trouble's of banning and worrying about Sony all together. Not to mention we can implement our own features and all that. Idea's are welcomed. What do you guys think? (Don't even think about flaming. If so don't even post and waste forum space Winky Winky )

UPDATE: We have decided to call the project PSKinect. PSConnect was taken :( Also Other name's were taken but this one stuck with us. Smile

UPDATE 2:The PSKinect staff has been assembled and the project will begin this Saturday. Finally we will start the process of putting the necessary measures into place and start construction of what soon could be one of the biggest breakthrough's in PS3 hacking history if all goes well. Right next to CFW and all the other great breakthrough's in the underground community.

The staff is as follows:

Coding:
Skatin707
Demize
frub3nz
McAffee

Gnarlet
maxrox
samos951
xModz_elite

If we feel the need to add more help we will schedule another conference at a later date. As of now we feel comfortable with the current team and are looking forward to making this a reality.
PSKinect will bring all the CFW user's together on a network that is not run by Sony or any of their affiliates. It will be a network that allows gameplay to those who wish not to continue with Sony's original firmware updates. Those with banned console's will get their chance to return to a gaming server and continue to use their PS3's online for the first time since the bans were put into place. We will not allow cheats to be used on our server's. We are hoping to implement a measure which will weed out the cheater's to avoid abuse of our network not to mention keeping the games fair and square for everyone to enjoy. PSKinect will in no way remove PSN from any PS3 nor will it replace it. This will be an option for those who want to play on a network other than Sony's. Hopefully after it's launch we will add some cool features which I cannot discuss here at the current time. Stay tuned guys and thanks for the support! Smile
Last edited by demize ; 02-04-2011 at 05:51 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to demize for this useful post:

-Skyline, Adam West, AMNE, Arsemex, D@ EnVvY!, DeAd_bLiTz, dunczzzz, eekndot, Evaluable, Frank1721, frub3nz, Geeqoh, GloomAndGlow, Hx1, IAMSTEN, Imtravvy, IX_BloodBath_XI, jannu22, jeremylg, killsmoocie, krazyfoolof2010, malik-ramires, midnightClub543, mrbonno, MythGavin, PIINC, Pretzel729, pwnage4life62, qkopl, RedShellz, Ritztro, Samos95, steve-0, Strike Venom, Stugger, Suxh4rd2bu, thee3nd, UnrealReality, Wfloydboy16
02-01-2011, 01:05 AM #65
demize
Maggbot timeout!
For all those that are interested there is a chat held on Skype at 8:30pm(EST) involving getting a team together. If interested add me on Skype and join us. Skype name is on my profile. Smile
02-01-2011, 01:40 AM #66
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
I don't know if this has been said but you guys should definitely use a dedicated vps for the hosting. Only reason for dedicated is that your going to have quite a bit of load and everything for each feature. Also I would highly suggest getting the best offshore(China, Russia..) one you can get, don't want big bad Sony coming after you, do you?
02-01-2011, 01:41 AM #67
skatin707
Deep Sea Diving
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
I don't know if this has been said but you guys should definitely use a dedicated vps for the hosting. Only reason for dedicated is that your going to have quite a bit of load and everything for each feature. Also I would highly suggest getting the best offshore(China, Russia..) one you can get, don't want big bad Sony coming after you, do you?

I will be buying all the servers we need.

Sony wont have a reason to sue us.
02-01-2011, 01:43 AM #68
Pass Word
Can’t trickshot me!
hum........... :/
02-01-2011, 01:45 AM #69
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by skatin707 View Post
I will be buying all the servers we need.

Sony wont have a reason to sue us.

Their pesky law department will somehow find a away. And anyways if you guys need any help I am sure I could assist in some way, decent programmer and I have a pretty good understanding of networking aspects and security.

Again I don't know if its been said but if you guys need an legit website I could make one.
02-01-2011, 01:49 AM #70
skatin707
Deep Sea Diving
Originally posted by bmxdude9 View Post
Their pesky law department will somehow find a away. And anyways if you guys need any help I am sure I could assist in some way, decent programmer and I have a pretty good understanding of networking aspects and security.

Again I don't know if its been said but if you guys need an legit website I could make one.

My lawyers are making sure they cannot :whistle:

Feel free to join us on skype.
02-01-2011, 01:55 AM #71
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by skatin707 View Post
My lawyers are making sure they cannot :whistle:

Feel free to join us on skype.

Ill go download it, running linux so I never bothered as I never use it. Somehow I have an account though.
02-01-2011, 01:58 AM #72
skatin707
Deep Sea Diving
Haha, well let me know when you are ready!
02-01-2011, 01:59 AM #73
demize
Maggbot timeout!
The chat is currently being held so join while we are on for the time being.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo