03-21-2011, 12:55 AM #1
WaZoO
† Nipples+GFX= LIFE †
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming in November

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Continuing its new tradition of releasing a new Call of Duty game every year around Christmas time, Activision has announced that Modern Warfare 3 will be in stores this November.

Call of Duty is one of the most powerful brands in the gaming industry. The most recent release, Black Ops, became the fastest-selling video game of all time. The game it beat to score that record was, in fact, another Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2.

Because the franchise is nothing but a huge cash cow, Activision has begun to churn them out like butter. Instead of traditional video game series in which a new title is released once every 2-3 years, the publisher has been releasing one every year.

Today's announcement, though, comes as Activision is scrambling to fix serious errors in Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Rampant hacking in the PS3 version of the game is leading to countless online complaints as users find themselves often competing against cheaters who make the entire experience unfair. To date, Activision hasn't found a solution to the problem, or figured out why it is so easy to cheat in the game, but has said it is working on it.

Modern Warfare 3 will pick up where MW2 left off, allowing players the chance to live modern-day combat situations instead of the more traditional war shooters that tend to take place around the World War 2 era.

So far, not much is known about Modern Warfare 3, but we expect to see more details coming soon down the pike.

If it's gunna be anything like Modern Warfare 2, get ready for some serious fanboys and trolls. But, also expect some really awesome gameplay.
Seems to be set in a more modern time. Also, the game developers are in the process of finding out why it's so easy to hack their games. So guys, start thinking of ways around this :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to WaZoO for this useful post:

cluckin bell, hahaNO, Teh Niganator, xCRaZySkiLLZ-
04-22-2011, 12:07 AM #110
WaZoO
† Nipples+GFX= LIFE †
Originally posted by Travis View Post
I will probably still get this... but I'll be playing it alongside Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. Awesome face

I'm still kind of excited for some details on MW3 though.

Can't wait for Battlefield 3. Battlefield 2 was beastly, and i don't know how they'll make it better, but they will Happy
04-22-2011, 02:29 AM #111
longshotsniper
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Ropponen View Post
I think I'll skip this and buy BF3 instead.

CoD fanboys gonna hate...

agreed. prob ot buying it. wait for my dad to buy it for his ps3 =)
04-22-2011, 04:32 AM #112
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
i really cant wait.
04-22-2011, 05:05 AM #113
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by realskillz View Post
this coming from an 8 post guy who joined march 2009 can you say leech.... STFU and GTFO.... why would you want to buy it with how shitty Black ops is and a company who has made one or two mps before and they sucked.... is making the MP for MW3.... and how would noobs say they wouldnt buy it... your a true dumbass my friend... and 1st Prestiegers WTF .... wtf is a prestiegers its Prestigers... so right there you fail at life on your own... so the people who dont buy MW3 is the people who went BF3 instead.. which in turn so far looks and sounds better then what we have seen of MW3 or heard of MW3 ... so how bout you stop being a leech and get the hell out

with the post count i can say leech

and what about buying both
04-22-2011, 02:09 PM #114
oFarz
Bounty hunter
Cant wait for mw3 bops is soo boring

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Also being banned doesnt help much
04-22-2011, 03:00 PM #115
Ya...I'm going with BF3 and probably Ghost Recon!!! I might have to skip this one
04-22-2011, 03:06 PM #116
Hoang
Banned
I hope its going to get released on 11/11/11 cuz its a nice date :P :fa:
04-24-2011, 04:52 AM #117
some people say that mw3 is going to have zombies, wtf? u think iw and sladghamer are going to put in their BILLION$$ game zombies? bo have zombies, cod 5 have zombies.im ****ing sick of zombies. and mw3 its a modern fps, not classic fps
04-24-2011, 11:33 PM #118
black123456789
Bounty hunter
I want Teh Intervention back :]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo