Post: Jailbreak working on 4.10 PS3 firmware, KaKaRoTo confirms
02-12-2012, 04:21 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if anyone notice KaKaRoTo’s tweets a few days ago, but the man who reveals to have found the solution for 4.00 have confirmed that the newly released 4.10 is jailbreakable, but still, he advises not to update just yet.
He reiterated that install packages function works fine in 4.10 but the team who is working on the jailbreak unable to run apps in either 4.00 or 4.10 which they still need to find the exploit for.
KaKaRoTo later advises not to upgrade to the latest PS3 firmware unless it is really needed. 4.00 HEN (Homebrew ENabler) has been announced since November last year.
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 02-12-2012 at 04:23 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

04jberry, AMNE, bnader, CyberHidden, DARK-LEGEND_GR, Fuser's Hoe, imD, IRAQ, lriSh__PrO, Rustled Jimmies, ULG Poison, wright55

The following 4 users groaned at Xx--AIDAN--xX for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Kush Friendly, sylvianlight, TEXAS24_ReStEr
02-12-2012, 10:23 PM #20
Originally posted by harrydazza View Post
OMGZ A CFW, Now this thread gets loads of views from leechers. :lol:

But there won't be another CFW!

he isnt making a custom firmware you dumb shit , he is trying to enable pkg files to make homebrew not make a cfw if you read anything about how he had planned on doing it you would know it has nothing to do with writting a fw so please go troll else where your comment is not needed at all

The following user groaned Alexis Rhodes for this awful post:

sylvianlight
02-12-2012, 10:46 PM #21
Otib
lolololololol
Originally posted by Boxxy
he isnt making a custom firmware you dumb shit , he is trying to enable pkg files to make homebrew not make a cfw if you read anything about how he had planned on doing it you would know it has nothing to do with writting a fw so please go troll else where your comment is not needed at all

I wasn't trolling :lol:
02-13-2012, 12:14 AM #22
hasnainxs
Do a barrel roll!
he really does need proof i mean he has relaeased 4.0 a while back but it was 2 months after the ofw thats why its almost unheard of tbh i think most of us would be fine with being able to just load up custom patches
02-13-2012, 12:22 AM #23
Press ►
am r supr fgt
They are working on another CFW. They've been experimenting on most of the new firmwares, I'm sure.

Who said they were going to release it to the public?
02-13-2012, 12:31 AM #24
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
These people are just wasting their time. This is all fake. There is no 3.56+ CFW, and there never will be. Why can't you just deal with that and understand it ffs.
02-13-2012, 12:50 AM #25
mack32
Hurah!
I hate when people complain about something that can't do at least kakaroto is making some progress with his project when if it was up to some leacher they wouldn't know what they were doing the only thing they would make a 4.00 and 4.10 ps3 bricker

The following 2 users groaned at mack32 for this awful post:

ICS Vortex, sylvianlight
02-13-2012, 01:06 AM #26
I'm surprised that there isn't more about all this on the deepweb. Or lemme put it this way, I couldn't find anything on the deepweb except a mirror of geohot's website pre-sony lawsuit.
02-13-2012, 02:33 AM #27
**** I wish he would just release it.

(like on 3.55, where you could install pkg's but not run them)

not to copy games, or do any shit like that.

I just like having custom boot logos, and categories and stuff. Sony should just include that. ahh the good ol' days. :fa:

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by EliteRampage100 View Post
Lol there will not be another cfw, unless it becomes legal which it won't why can't people understand this. Stop being lazy an just downgrade your ps3 lol.

pshhh downgrading.

There in honestly will probably be a CFW. Just not near what is was on 3.55.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by EliteRampage100 View Post
Lol there will not be another cfw, unless it becomes legal which it won't why can't people understand this. Stop being lazy an just downgrade your ps3 lol.

pshhh downgrading.

There in honestly will probably be a CFW. Just not near what is was on 3.55.

The following user groaned Jakes625 for this awful post:

Super Vegito
02-13-2012, 03:50 AM #28
NOtiME4gAMEz
I am error
Originally posted by xX View Post
Not sure if anyone notice KaKaRoTo’s tweets a few days ago, but the man who reveals to have found the solution for 4.00 have confirmed that the newly released 4.10 is jailbreakable, but still, he advises not to update just yet.
He reiterated that install packages function works fine in 4.10 but the team who is working on the jailbreak unable to run apps in either 4.00 or 4.10 which they still need to find the exploit for.
KaKaRoTo later advises not to upgrade to the latest PS3 firmware unless it is really needed. 4.00 HEN (Homebrew ENabler) has been announced since November last year.

Kakaroto FTW!! :happycry:

The following user groaned NOtiME4gAMEz for this awful post:

imD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo