Post: Jailbreak working on 4.10 PS3 firmware, KaKaRoTo confirms
02-12-2012, 04:21 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if anyone notice KaKaRoTo’s tweets a few days ago, but the man who reveals to have found the solution for 4.00 have confirmed that the newly released 4.10 is jailbreakable, but still, he advises not to update just yet.
He reiterated that install packages function works fine in 4.10 but the team who is working on the jailbreak unable to run apps in either 4.00 or 4.10 which they still need to find the exploit for.
KaKaRoTo later advises not to upgrade to the latest PS3 firmware unless it is really needed. 4.00 HEN (Homebrew ENabler) has been announced since November last year.
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 02-12-2012 at 04:23 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

04jberry, AMNE, bnader, CyberHidden, DARK-LEGEND_GR, Fuser's Hoe, imD, IRAQ, lriSh__PrO, Rustled Jimmies, ULG Poison, wright55

The following 4 users groaned at Xx--AIDAN--xX for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Kush Friendly, sylvianlight, TEXAS24_ReStEr
02-13-2012, 07:03 PM #38
Otib
lolololololol
Originally posted by broomy234 View Post
And how is it possible to downgrade from 4.10?? Its not, so don't comment about it!!!!

If i'm wrong please correct me Happy

I'm sure there is a way of doing it:lol:
02-13-2012, 08:15 PM #39
TheSuperSaiyan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ForeverDamned View Post
These people are just wasting their time. This is all fake. There is no 3.56+ CFW, and there never will be. Why can't you just deal with that and understand it ffs.
There are so many ways I can make fun of your post it's not even funny

The following user groaned TheSuperSaiyan for this awful post:

Super Vegito
02-13-2012, 11:07 PM #40
i think that there will be another cfw or jailbreak for 4.10.
02-13-2012, 11:19 PM #41
Originally posted by TheEmpire
I doubt he actually has it working :dco: otherwise i'm sure he could actually put up a video of proof of it working and not how he did it :fa:

other then ppl are stupid on these forums , he enabled install package files not sure how he did anyway he cant do anything with it cause he can not sign the pkg file so why make a video when one exists of a install package being used on 4.00 fw :dumb:
02-13-2012, 11:30 PM #42
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
so this is the thread where everybody thank each other???

im kinda lost =D
02-13-2012, 11:33 PM #43
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by TheSuperSaiyan View Post
There are so many ways I can make fun of your post it's not even funny

Go ahead, it doesn't affect me at all :dumb:. Just keep dreaming about your CFW Awesome face
02-14-2012, 08:31 AM #44
Vultra
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xX View Post
Not sure if anyone notice KaKaRoTo’s tweets a few days ago, but the man who reveals to have found the solution for 4.00 have confirmed that the newly released 4.10 is jailbreakable, but still, he advises not to update just yet.
He reiterated that install packages function works fine in 4.10 but the team who is working on the jailbreak unable to run apps in either 4.00 or 4.10 which they still need to find the exploit for.
KaKaRoTo later advises not to upgrade to the latest PS3 firmware unless it is really needed. 4.00 HEN (Homebrew ENabler) has been announced since November last year.

he is chating shit look @ : You must login or register to view this content. its called editing with firebug dont get tricked!!!!

The following user thanked Vultra for this useful post:

ljjp
02-14-2012, 10:55 AM #45
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Lol this thread is still here :megusta:
02-14-2012, 10:59 AM #46
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by EliteRampage100 View Post
Lol this thread is still here :megusta:
its here because it doesnt need to be closed