10-28-2014, 05:07 PM #1
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I've just read the news for this new 2.0 update and I'm loving everything I'm reading, Sony is going in a good direction. Now the hacker in me noticed they're implementing being able to upload music from a USB device, now reading this set off a flag in my head (as much as I would hate to see modded lobbies and annoying little kids thinking they're gods because they have a jail broken system, it's just the future.) We will see the PS4 jailbroken just as we will see an exploit occur on the xbone, there's excellent minds in the world. Now I'm thinking since they're allowing the option of uploading things with a USB, I'm thinking this is a (hopefully) easy entrance for a firmware exploit and hopefully it doesn't get out of hand and we can turn the PS4 into an excellent machine with some beautiful homebrew. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I'm going to look into it, how do you guys feel about the possibility of an exploit arising in the near future? And you other hackers, do you see this as being a possible entrance? (Maybe I actually have no idea what I'm doing) Smile Please keep the discussions civil.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
10-30-2014, 04:58 PM #11
Koushik456
Bounty hunter
Just wait and watch soon The jailbreak is coming soon my friend is working hard on that soon seb5594 "ps4 ur gonna fucked soon .
Last edited by Koushik456 ; 10-30-2014 at 05:02 PM.
10-30-2014, 08:00 PM #12
i43
I am error
Lmao yea in ill cut off one my nut when your friend release a jailbreak

The following user thanked i43 for this useful post:

Alt
10-30-2014, 09:33 PM #13
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by z
Hey guys I've just read the news for this new 2.0 update and I'm loving everything I'm reading, Sony is going in a good direction. Now the hacker in me noticed they're implementing being able to upload music from a USB device, now reading this set off a flag in my head (as much as I would hate to see modded lobbies and annoying little kids thinking they're gods because they have a jail broken system, it's just the future.) We will see the PS4 jailbroken just as we will see an exploit occur on the xbone, there's excellent minds in the world. Now I'm thinking since they're allowing the option of uploading things with a USB, I'm thinking this is a (hopefully) easy entrance for a firmware exploit and hopefully it doesn't get out of hand and we can turn the PS4 into an excellent machine with some beautiful homebrew. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I'm going to look into it, how do you guys feel about the possibility of an exploit arising in the near future? And you other hackers, do you see this as being a possible entrance? (Maybe I actually have no idea what I'm doing) Smile Please keep the discussions civil.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

I'm hoping this NEVER happen's as i hate going into lobbies on ps3 and have to look at people's stats when im trying to play legit to know if they are modding or not
10-30-2014, 09:40 PM #14
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Laim
No. Simply. No.

They've had enough issues with the PS3 to ever allow a jailbreak into the PlayStation 4 process, they'd shoot themselves if that happened.

It's not happening, it'll never happen, nor will any other PS3 jailbreaks every happen, they're smarter now, much smarter.

I suppose you never heard of the psp?

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

ogpayne
10-30-2014, 09:42 PM #15
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
No. Simply. No.

They've had enough issues with the PS3 to ever allow a jailbreak into the PlayStation 4 process, they'd shoot themselves if that happened.

It's not happening, it'll never happen, nor will any other PS3 jailbreaks every happen, they're smarter now, much smarter.

I agree I really do, Sony is a very well educated company.. But as I said before new hardware and software allows for new exploits. There are brilliant minds in the world that can make anything happen. Smile
10-30-2014, 10:32 PM #16
Default Avatar
Oneup
PSP or PS Vita? PSP was always hackable, to an extent.

That's what I am poking at. Don't ever assume Sony is going to actually make sure a system is "secure"
10-31-2014, 06:32 AM #17
Originally posted by RADDY1993 View Post
I wish people would use the term Modding not Hacking, im sure if you say your thinking of "hacking" the PS4 youwont get very far.

dam i know right go in to a bo2 lobby an here they are saying his hacking lmao

The following user thanked DexTeamModding for this useful post:

RADDY1993
10-31-2014, 03:20 PM #18
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EYE
Their isnt mistakes. They send the firmware etc out. They can allow certain extension's to be read. As stated before they will not "you never really know" that they will cock up somewhere along the way. They arent an educated company, merely a highly looked after one "money"

They clearly know we ruined ps3 and for them too look into exploits and how we did it. They will block everyway possible (until we find another way"

"Until we find another way", friend. Smile
10-31-2014, 03:35 PM #19
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by z
"Until we find another way", friend. Smile

Define we please. I find it funny that when you have 5 people who actually find these exploits, the users classify themselves as the group and say things like "we"

The following 2 users say thank you to Oneup for this useful post:

Alt, TheDoctor MoDz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo