02-26-2013, 01:10 AM #1
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yeah, enjoy having everything you say, do, and play be recorded all the time.

Also, apparently the PS4 will be linked up with facebook, so now everyone can send messages to the net about how they're currently using the bathroom while killing people in COD. Makes so much sense, originally gaming was a solo activity, but over the years its become some sort of social networking device as well....

I'd feel a lot more comfortable if my freaking controller didnt have a camera and microphone on it, why does the controller have all these things when i already have a mic coming with the box? Seriously what.

Also you can record your gameplay and stream it to the net, seems legit, but i'm still uncertain about these unnecessary social features that have been implemented... i believe they were added in to compete with the 360 audience, i expect more morons online to shout racial slurs over the internet while holding down the R1 button and aiming like idiots.

Tell me, is this really worth it?

The following 6 users groaned at Keomo for this awful post:

|C++|, Det0x, Hadenkin, James_Bond, l)ickToo$hort, NJN
02-26-2013, 01:17 AM #2
i dont really care for all this social feature crap they keep talking about
02-26-2013, 01:44 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Hoping you can turn off a couple of these social things. Don't see the point in half of it.

The following 3 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Keomo, NJN, Rath
02-26-2013, 10:31 AM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
itll only be like that i assume if you link it all up
02-26-2013, 10:28 PM #5
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xLew
itll only be like that i assume if you link it all up

Lol it also has a scanner that can read your biometric data, i dont know why they have this in, but enjoy the era of being watched during your leisure time.
02-26-2013, 10:42 PM #6
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Keomo View Post
So yeah, enjoy having everything you say, do, and play be recorded all the time.

Also, apparently the PS4 will be linked up with facebook, so now everyone can send messages to the net about how they're currently using the bathroom while killing people in COD. Makes so much sense, originally gaming was a solo activity, but over the years its become some sort of social networking device as well....

I'd feel a lot more comfortable if my freaking controller didnt have a camera and microphone on it, why does the controller have all these things when i already have a mic coming with the box? Seriously what.

Also you can record your gameplay and stream it to the net, seems legit, but i'm still uncertain about these unnecessary social features that have been implemented... i believe they were added in to compete with the 360 audience, i expect more morons online to shout racial slurs over the internet while holding down the R1 button and aiming like idiots.

Tell me, is this really worth it?

you are a 1 in ten thousand idiot. If there is a resource that you dont want to use, then dont use it.

why are people so dumb?

The following 4 users say thank you to |C++| for this useful post:

Hadenkin, James_Bond, TrytoYOLO, xLew--
02-26-2013, 10:46 PM #7
Richard.
Won't be active..
Definitely won't be linking any social networking sites to my PS4, they're just full of attention seeking little shits and seriously need consider revising on the amount of shit that gets posted, enough about that. Completely irrelevant I know but I'd rather not share anything with anyone on social networking sites.

I guess everything they're adding is just trying to bring in a bigger audience, it's not necessary but to their marketing plan I bet it's completely necessary to sway them on the edge people and try and bring people over from the xbox. Seriously don't see the point though in the biometric stuff though, simple on and off will do me fine, I'm also happy with a basic mic and I don't care for recording much, but it's there so it's all good.
Last edited by Richard. ; 02-26-2013 at 10:53 PM.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

Keomo
02-26-2013, 11:02 PM #8
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SLiiTH3R View Post
you are a 1 in ten thousand idiot. If there is a resource that you dont want to use, then dont use it.

why are people so dumb?

I dont remember the previous iterations having any of this stuff, dont you have anything more useful to contribute other then your troll response? Please do, tell me what you think about this change, or maybe your too brainless to offer your opinion.

Also i never said i was using it? Lol.
02-27-2013, 11:07 AM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Keomo View Post
Lol it also has a scanner that can read your biometric data, i dont know why they have this in, but enjoy the era of being watched during your leisure time.

show me a official link to this it has to be from sony or else its fake. and you should take note of that, unless its from sony dont jump the gun and assume its real Not Happy or Sad

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

CrazyWhyteBoy42, Richard.

The following user groaned xLew-- for this awful post:

6jarjar6
02-27-2013, 04:26 PM #10
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xLew
show me a official link to this it has to be from sony or else its fake. and you should take note of that, unless its from sony dont jump the gun and assume its real Not Happy or Sad

Its all over the place man, do your own research, theres a thing called google.

Also, word on the street is that they released a patent for the technology, it reads your heartrate and a bunch of other things, kinda like SOP from MGS4, Kojima has dreaded this day... the day where people lose more and more of their privacy and are constantly monitored... Actually i too have dreaded this myself...

Basically, find something that clearly says in print "There will be no biometric scanners on the PS4" if you cant do that, then im going to assume that my sources are correct, and your counterargument invalid. I have also heard rumors about this over the internet for years- before the PS4 was even exposed to the public, but now more of this info is all over the place... so....

Also with sony's- and the worlds- behavior and also taking into account they are competing with microsoft- also adding in facebook and the way the internet is working recently- Its safe to assume that they are going to, also isn't there a CLEAR picture of the controller and the SCANNER where it takes place? Again- please refer yourself to google.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo