02-26-2013, 01:10 AM #1
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So yeah, enjoy having everything you say, do, and play be recorded all the time.

Also, apparently the PS4 will be linked up with facebook, so now everyone can send messages to the net about how they're currently using the bathroom while killing people in COD. Makes so much sense, originally gaming was a solo activity, but over the years its become some sort of social networking device as well....

I'd feel a lot more comfortable if my freaking controller didnt have a camera and microphone on it, why does the controller have all these things when i already have a mic coming with the box? Seriously what.

Also you can record your gameplay and stream it to the net, seems legit, but i'm still uncertain about these unnecessary social features that have been implemented... i believe they were added in to compete with the 360 audience, i expect more morons online to shout racial slurs over the internet while holding down the R1 button and aiming like idiots.

Tell me, is this really worth it?

The following 6 users groaned at Keomo for this awful post:

|C++|, Det0x, Hadenkin, James_Bond, l)ickToo$hort, NJN
03-01-2013, 02:18 AM #29
If you're going to be coming up with crackpot theories about the PS4 and "Big Brother" at the same time, at LEAST try to include some semi-trusted sources.
03-01-2013, 10:37 PM #30
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Oh shit! My PS Vita has a biometric scanner on the back! No!!!! Sony knows what my dick looks like and how big it is!!!

Yeah that just happened.

Lol that was my main point of controversy, i mean lol....

Originally posted by Det0x View Post
This sounds pretty gay Happy

Being monitored is never in anyway somewhat heterosexual for the viewing party.

Originally posted by SeanGOLFWANG View Post
If you're going to be coming up with crackpot theories about the PS4 and "Big Brother" at the same time, at LEAST try to include some semi-trusted sources.

"Big Brother" is always a problem, especially in the world we live in today.

Also lol its only a matter of time until biometric scanning log ins are required anyway.... not even 3-5 years away from requiring extra significant data to be required to even order a freaking meal.
03-04-2013, 03:19 AM #31
GDP
"Child please..." - C. Johnson
Originally posted by Keomo View Post
Lol that was my main point of controversy, i mean lol....

Being monitored is never in anyway somewhat heterosexual for the viewing party.

"Big Brother" is always a problem, especially in the world we live in today.

Also lol its only a matter of time until biometric scanning log ins are required anyway.... not even 3-5 years away from requiring extra significant data to be required to even order a freaking meal.

I'm not going to suddently believe the world is ending because of the new technology of the PS4. However, because of this thread, I think it doesn't hurt anything to wrap my PS4 and controllers in aluminum foil when I'm done playing, every night. Just in case... ;-)
03-05-2013, 10:15 PM #32
thorn
Gym leader
quit your fear mongering if you dont want to be monitored simply unplug or disable your internet confection to it
03-05-2013, 10:23 PM #33
Danoptic
Do a barrel roll!
Im sure the controller doesnt have a camera?

Isnt that just the playstation eye?

And the controller has a speaker not a microphone
03-09-2013, 06:52 PM #34
Immaculate.
< ^ > < ^ >
I love the integrated technology. And I don't mind the facebook integration. I can't wait for the PS4.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo