03-04-2013, 03:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering
03-28-2013, 01:48 AM #83
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
You must login or register to view this content.

We haven't even seen what the console even looks like and we're already talking about it having CFW? Wat.
It took a couple years for people to crack the Ps3 and even if it does happen on the Ps4 expect it take a good amount of time and or it won't happen at all.
03-29-2013, 03:34 PM #84
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by Thomasmw3 View Post
When ps2 was moded we all said ohh ps3 will never be jailbroken ? what happend legend geohots came along Smile
now we are saying ps4 wont be jailbroken :( some other legend will come along Smile will take a good while but i think it will happen Smile

DONT HATE ME. i get scared Winky Winky

That legend when he releases his cfw/jailbreak after a few minutes of his release, he will be in jail dropping the soap.
03-29-2013, 04:31 PM #85
Originally posted by Dannie
That legend when he releases his cfw/jailbreak after a few minutes of his release, he will be in jail dropping the soap.

Yes he will be in jail geting raped by black fuckers but THAT'S WHY HE'S CALLED A LEGEND Happy
03-29-2013, 07:49 PM #86
i hope so.sony need to learn.
03-29-2013, 11:56 PM #87
Maybe or Maybe not, we still don't know im 30% there could be a Jailbreak for the PS4
03-31-2013, 09:21 PM #88
Maybe after sometimes if Sony didn't protect the PS4 with stronge security software or something built in.
04-01-2013, 12:35 AM #89
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
I feel that there will always be something. Especially once we have a brand new console. With the new console there may be some bugs or flaws allowing us in. You have a better chance of a jailbreak in the first 6 months than you do in it's 3rd year when things can be patched.
04-01-2013, 01:08 PM #90
Hola
Big Daddy
I think i can speak for a lot of ppl that doesnt want a jailbreak, they dont want it to be like the 3.55 ofw time...
But still there is ways around everything, nothing can be too secured.. They have probably worked on security but there is ppl that can do it what ever sony decides to do with the consol, they might not release it but then again when ps4 has been out for a while they can take alot of credit (being like gods) so that is totally suppose to happen.
It might take minutes or even years! no one could acually answer that.

I peronality want to have it cheat free for a while but in second thought just imagend what could be done with that consol?! maybe even modded controllers with custom menus on the led screen!
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM #91
Ace
Former Staff Member
Highly doubt there will ever be cfw. Sony has put intense security ever since the 3.55 JB

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

Fatpabs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo