03-04-2013, 03:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering
04-01-2013, 05:46 PM #92
GANJA_MAN
Do a barrel roll!
The time for a cfw, jailbreak, hack or what ever will come. That´s for sure.
But i think it will takes a few years again.
04-01-2013, 06:09 PM #93
the-king-876
NextGenUpdate Elite
will i think that it has to be oppend ( like the j-tag thing on xbox ) so it will be hard
04-01-2013, 06:12 PM #94
I think the the PS3 hasn't been jailbroken above 3.55 because no ones really willing to go through the trouble. Even if they did find an exploit they wouldn't release it for multiple obvious reasons. So i think the PS4 will be similar, someone is going to find a hole, someone is going to jailbreak it, someone is going to get sued. Personally if i had the knowledge i would keep a jailbreak for a PS4 to myself. It wouldn't get patched that way and it wouldn't ruin everybody elses experience.

The following user thanked El_Mas_Chingon for this useful post:

Fatpabs
04-01-2013, 06:42 PM #95
FiNal_EleMeNt
Bounty hunter
i wouldnt even try. having lawsuit is not very good or having feds have a search warrant for your arrest and take all your belongings.

easy to make a mess, cleaning it up is a pain.

The following user thanked FiNal_EleMeNt for this useful post:

Fatpabs
10-27-2013, 06:52 PM #96
The Epic
I wont stop
Ilu man ur amazing
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
well im guessing a lot of devs are gonna be having a crack at it. Theres always a way in.

Look at the vita, that was exploited pretty quickly
10-27-2013, 07:02 PM #97
i will buy 2 ps4´s one i will just store until cfw comes out so i got the lowest fw avoiding the dilema of havin a too new fw
10-27-2013, 07:04 PM #98
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by DarkSnake View Post
i will buy 2 ps4´s one i will just store until cfw comes out so i got the lowest fw avoiding the dilema of havin a too new fw

a bit pointless tbh, if there does happen to be an exploit. You will have plenty of time to buy a console with the needed firmware
10-27-2013, 07:06 PM #99
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
a bit pointless tbh, if there does happen to be an exploit. You will have plenty of time to buy a console with the needed firmware

well i will buy more than one console anyway, the fact i work in a electronic shop makes them pretty cheap for me. We got a special personal offer in december getting us almost 50% off
10-28-2013, 11:50 PM #100
Originally posted by DarkSnake View Post
well i will buy more than one console anyway, the fact i work in a electronic shop makes them pretty cheap for me. We got a special personal offer in december getting us almost 50% off

lucky shit. you in uk? :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo