08-28-2010, 03:23 PM #1
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:./Josh\.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:i dont have proof but i can have a moderator or admin go on my acc and look at my dlc and wallet....

When did this happen:august 23rd 2010

How did you purchase:he showed me the 20$ psn card on webcam it wasnt scratched so i gave him the info to my 10th prestige lvl 70 acc and he scratched card and gave me info to card i then put the info into my txt doc. and saved their. i made a thread saying selling 20$ psn card and modern-nightmare bought it from me for 2.6m and he said i trust u i hope it works when i go to try it so like a week l8ter he tried it and it says invalid or no longer in use or watever i was like wtf.... so i believe the original owner of the card tried using it to see if i used and now he has the 20$ in his wallet idk how this is going to work out but i hope we can resolve this cuz im not a scammer i got 6 succesfull trades.. and a good amount of rep

How much?:20$ psn

Did you: traded

Have you contacted the scammer?:-not yet
If yes, What did they say?:-Did not contact

Other comments:i hope we can resolve what the hell is going on here /facepalm
08-28-2010, 07:19 PM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
08-28-2010, 07:24 PM #3
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by harrycor1 View Post
get him! ban his shit

Don't post in disputes.
08-28-2010, 08:09 PM #4
Josh.
Gym leader
First of all a week later? I gave you a valid code, and I showed you it Not Happy or Sad. I wouldn't scam because that's pointless for me considering I have an all t&e account, I just wanted to have a challenge Not Happy or Sad. And it was 5th when gaven..also how do we know you didn't put the wrong codes..
08-28-2010, 08:29 PM #5
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by . View Post
First of all a week later? I gave you a valid code, and I showed you it Not Happy or Sad. I wouldn't scam because that's pointless for me considering I have an all t&e account, I just wanted to have a challenge Not Happy or Sad. And it was 5th when gaven..also how do we know you didn't put the wrong codes..

Originally posted by disturbed4life View Post
Scammer NGU Name:./Josh\.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:i dont have proof but i can have a moderator or admin go on my acc and look at my dlc and wallet....

When did this happen:august 23rd 2010

How did you purchase:he showed me the 20$ psn card on webcam it wasnt scratched so i gave him the info to my 10th prestige lvl 70 acc and he scratched card and gave me info to card i then put the info into my txt doc. and saved their. i made a thread saying selling 20$ psn card and modern-nightmare bought it from me for 2.6m and he said i trust u i hope it works when i go to try it so like a week l8ter he tried it and it says invalid or no longer in use or watever i was like wtf.... so i believe the original owner of the card tried using it to see if i used and now he has the 20$ in his wallet idk how this is going to work out but i hope we can resolve this cuz im not a scammer i got 6 succesfull trades.. and a good amount of rep

How much?:20$ psn

Did you: traded

Have you contacted the scammer?:-not yet
If yes, What did they say?:-Did not contact

Other comments:i hope we can resolve what the hell is going on here /facepalm

Can you both show me a picture of your PSN Balance and download history.
08-28-2010, 09:03 PM #6
Josh.
Gym leader
Originally posted by Spartan
Can you both show me a picture of your PSN Balance and download history.

Okay... I will get a video asap.. I would give the account back but I would rather not waste 20$ on nothing..
08-28-2010, 10:00 PM #7
Josh.
Gym leader
Exactly my point ^^^
08-29-2010, 03:37 AM #8
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
dude i cnt post pic no camera or phone i cn give u my pass and email... josh send me the code again on here in pm
08-29-2010, 06:20 AM #9
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Okay... I will get a video asap.. I would give the account back but I would rather not waste 20$ on nothing..

Please show logging onto your account also.

Originally posted by disturbed4life View Post
dude i cnt post pic no camera or phone i cn give u my pass and email... josh send me the code again on here in pm

So there is no way you can take a picture?
08-29-2010, 10:20 AM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
Exactly my point ^^^

I have proof it wasnt working code, seriously i will make a video of me going throught every account on my ps3 to prove it aint me if you really want?

sorry if i cant post here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo