08-28-2010, 03:23 PM #1
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:./Josh\.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:i dont have proof but i can have a moderator or admin go on my acc and look at my dlc and wallet....

When did this happen:august 23rd 2010

How did you purchase:he showed me the 20$ psn card on webcam it wasnt scratched so i gave him the info to my 10th prestige lvl 70 acc and he scratched card and gave me info to card i then put the info into my txt doc. and saved their. i made a thread saying selling 20$ psn card and modern-nightmare bought it from me for 2.6m and he said i trust u i hope it works when i go to try it so like a week l8ter he tried it and it says invalid or no longer in use or watever i was like wtf.... so i believe the original owner of the card tried using it to see if i used and now he has the 20$ in his wallet idk how this is going to work out but i hope we can resolve this cuz im not a scammer i got 6 succesfull trades.. and a good amount of rep

How much?:20$ psn

Did you: traded

Have you contacted the scammer?:-not yet
If yes, What did they say?:-Did not contact

Other comments:i hope we can resolve what the hell is going on here /facepalm
09-05-2010, 06:30 PM #38
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by . View Post
No rofl. He's a moron xD Smile.

Well, you are going to have to contact him and get the account info.
09-09-2010, 05:46 AM #39
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
No rofl. He's a moron xD Smile.

I still need the account details. If you can't get them, you will be infracted for scamming.
09-10-2010, 02:48 AM #40
Josh.
Gym leader
Originally posted by Spartan
I still need the account details. If you can't get them, you will be infracted for scamming.

Infract me then Not Happy or Sad I didn't do shit, but the account hasn't been on in a few days sooo..
09-10-2010, 05:05 AM #41
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Infract me then Not Happy or Sad I didn't do shit, but the account hasn't been on in a few days sooo..

I told you i need to see every account. Try and contact your friend and ask if you can have it back.
09-15-2010, 07:19 AM #42
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
This dispute will never be resolved. I have no proof who scammed the PSN card. I have my suspicions, but without proof i can't do anything.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo