08-28-2010, 03:23 PM #1
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:./Josh\.
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:i dont have proof but i can have a moderator or admin go on my acc and look at my dlc and wallet....

When did this happen:august 23rd 2010

How did you purchase:he showed me the 20$ psn card on webcam it wasnt scratched so i gave him the info to my 10th prestige lvl 70 acc and he scratched card and gave me info to card i then put the info into my txt doc. and saved their. i made a thread saying selling 20$ psn card and modern-nightmare bought it from me for 2.6m and he said i trust u i hope it works when i go to try it so like a week l8ter he tried it and it says invalid or no longer in use or watever i was like wtf.... so i believe the original owner of the card tried using it to see if i used and now he has the 20$ in his wallet idk how this is going to work out but i hope we can resolve this cuz im not a scammer i got 6 succesfull trades.. and a good amount of rep

How much?:20$ psn

Did you: traded

Have you contacted the scammer?:-not yet
If yes, What did they say?:-Did not contact

Other comments:i hope we can resolve what the hell is going on here /facepalm
08-29-2010, 03:51 PM #11
Josh.
Gym leader
Originally posted by Spartan
Please show logging onto your account also.

So there is no way you can take a picture?

Im almost positive that disturbed got scammed... I mean a week later? C'mon. That's enough time to spend it. I trashed the card after I saw you sold it. If it's not proven disturbed got scammed by the buyer of the card I'll give the account back Not Happy or Sad
08-29-2010, 03:54 PM #12
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by . View Post
Im almost positive that disturbed got scammed... I mean a week later? C'mon. That's enough time to spend it. I trashed the card after I saw you sold it. If it's not proven disturbed got scammed by the buyer of the card I'll give the account back Not Happy or Sad

Well we need to see. Can you show me a video of you logging into your account and showing your balance and download history?
08-29-2010, 04:31 PM #13
Josh.
Gym leader
Well we need to see. Can you show me a video of you logging into your account and showing your balance and download history?

My Dazzle broke yesterday, I'll return the account back after the buyer puts up a video proving that the code was invalid..
08-29-2010, 06:15 PM #14
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
no josh its fine its just an acc and i know ur legit about the card because u showed me it over cam idk y the f it isnt working btw can u open up msn and go to history for my text chat and check to see what u put down as the code... i just dont get i might have misread it and put wrong thing in
08-30-2010, 09:34 PM #15
Josh.
Gym leader
Originally posted by disturbed4life View Post
no josh its fine its just an acc and i know ur legit about the card because u showed me it over cam idk y the f it isnt working btw can u open up msn and go to history for my text chat and check to see what u put down as the code... i just dont get i might have misread it and put wrong thing in

Thank you very much for believing me Smile. And my friend keeps begging for the account too xD Smile.
08-31-2010, 05:15 AM #16
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by . View Post
Thank you very much for believing me Smile. And my friend keeps begging for the account too xD Smile.

I still need your account details.
08-31-2010, 08:40 PM #17
Josh.
Gym leader
I still need your account details.

... I just tried to sign on and wrong acc info.. I'll give you the old info but that won't help.. Original account maker prob recovered like a homo.
08-31-2010, 10:28 PM #18
Josh.
Gym leader
Originally posted by lur View Post
Sorry to post but...
You must login or register to view this content.

How convenient. Your Dazzle broke AND your account got scammed back?

Just got new Dazzle back.. I hadn't been on that account for a few days.. and I gave someone an account that I know with same pw. That's it or original user recovered. You honestly think I have a reason in scamming an account when I have a all t/e account. My point.
09-01-2010, 02:08 AM #19
Josh.
Gym leader
Originally posted by lur View Post
Not the first time someone's said that they have one.
But I'm not pointing fingers.
Just stating the obvious.

I have proof to back it up. I can show the all t/e account..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo