Post: The Big "I'm Out Of Inspiration For New Mods" Brainstorm Thread !
07-04-2011, 02:08 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, since everyone is always editing the same stuff etc, i'd like to get some ideas from the ppl who actually use the patches/mods..

So i'm asking the community: what would you like to see in new patches? (keep it realistic, don't ask for crazy shit)

Anyone who has an idea (or something that could be worked out to an idea), post it here, so we (the ppl who code) can see what's doable & what not Smile

what's okay to post:
Custom Game Modes
Cool things to do to players
etc....
Last edited by Karoolus ; 07-04-2011 at 02:22 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Solo., thatbrat
02-12-2012, 09:47 PM #155
QSOX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
If i had ideas of mods to make i would have made them already :p. Only reason this page hasn't been closed yet is because it was on page like 5 then someone bumped i, about 14 of those 16 pages were when this thread was active, probably all the ideas in this patch have now been made Winky Winky.

again i disagree sorry, but we will see.

how about a pet dog that will kill zombies for you when you go for a beer lol
02-12-2012, 09:48 PM #156
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by 1 View Post
again i disagree sorry, but we will see.

how about a pet dog that will kill zombies for you when you go for a beer lol

Correy made a Pet Dog script you can easily tweak it to kill enemies :p.
02-12-2012, 09:51 PM #157
QSOX
Bounty hunter
Correy made a Pet Dog script you can easily tweak it to kill enemies :p.

that was a quick quote lol.. i dont recall seeing it but i would like to :angel:
02-12-2012, 09:56 PM #158
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by 1 View Post
that was a quick quote lol.. i dont recall seeing it but i would like to :angel:

You must login or register to view this content.

^ Correys Pet Dog script.
02-12-2012, 10:05 PM #159
QSOX
Bounty hunter
You must login or register to view this content.

^ Correys Pet Dog script.

thanks. +rep you for helping a ngu* member lol. not sure if i can get it working right though. will play with it a bit
02-20-2012, 02:12 AM #160
mrpig2555
Save Point
How about a changed up HUD or new player skins? i've always wanted to see a metal gear solid themed HUD for COD or a solid snake running around the map X3 lol. doesn't have to be Metal gear solid themed per-say, just using something i wanted as an example.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

oh, or you can make a new gamemode like gungame or team defender, or if you know anything about metal gear solid (sorry for so much talk of it, it's my fav) you could make lke a gamemode of one person against the rest and the must sneak through and survive or eliminate the entire team. no respawning. pure Tactical Espionage Action... hm, i guess thats what it could be called, lol. :3
03-24-2012, 12:33 AM #161
Black Panther
Former Staff
:think: Some cool things that I can think of are a infectable mod menu that looks like the mod menu that you had got the infectable mod menu from or like some type of guess book, that kinda sounds impossible to make a guessbook that would save all of the people that were in the lobby.
03-26-2012, 09:08 AM #162
zJezzah
Gym leader
Try to create a zombieland mod it would be epic
03-26-2012, 02:21 PM #163
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zJezzah View Post
Try to create a zombieland mod it would be epic

Thats the same as asking a L4D2 developer to make a zombie mod.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo