Post: [PREVIEW] 'Soooo Stooooned' Patch By IVI40A3Fusionz
01-18-2012, 05:54 PM #1
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Just showing some of the features my patch has so far Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

Subscribe to my YouTube to be the first to see each and every preview a day before it's posted on here!
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 01-18-2012 at 10:53 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

BriceC, Cien, Jacob-And-Britt, Niall-Griffiths, Jango, SoLDieRDaP, User2340034u

The following user groaned IVI40A3Fusionz for this awful post:

FAKA_ELITE
01-18-2012, 06:28 PM #2
bet this will release before sooo wasted lol:y:

The following user thanked jmcgee for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE
01-18-2012, 06:34 PM #3
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by jmcgee View Post
bet this will release before sooo wasted lol:y:

I'll try lol then i'll add patch support by fixing bugs and adding in shiz that people want Smile, however i have EXAMS etc for most of this month and IMO Exams come before Coding i would much rather get good grades and a good job when i leave school then just code a patch and get shit grades and a shit job :p.
01-18-2012, 06:38 PM #4
bad_carma
Usertitle?
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

People who start saying 'Credits?' GTFO why should i give credits to something that's not released? I will include credits when i release it.

Enjoy Smile.

Sorry if i sound a bit pissed off but i'm not in a very good mood and i've not been well since Friday last week so i'm not prepared to argue with anyone on this site not matter how much of a douche you are.

nice, i like the look. its good to see people still iinto W@W
01-18-2012, 06:43 PM #5
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by carma View Post
nice, i like the look. its good to see people still iinto W@W

This section needs some help on this site ^^.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Vanz
01-18-2012, 07:54 PM #6
well thats understood keep it up Yes
01-18-2012, 10:31 PM #7
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
A new w@w patch!! :fyea: i haven't seen a new patch in a very long time.
01-18-2012, 10:41 PM #8
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

People who start saying 'Credits?' GTFO why should i give credits to something that's not released? I will include credits when i release it.

Enjoy Smile.

Sorry if i sound a bit pissed off but i'm not in a very good mood and i've not been well since Friday last week so i'm not prepared to argue with anyone on this site not matter how much of a douche you are.

nice work ma man Smile
01-18-2012, 10:49 PM #9
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T

Enjoy Smile.

You have perswated me to release a preview of my menu!
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 01-18-2012 at 10:52 PM.
01-18-2012, 10:51 PM #10
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by cien View Post
nice work ma man Smile

I've got much more ideas still being made that i think some people will like Happy just get ready for the next preview Winky Winky (all previews will be in this thread).

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
You have perswauted me to release a preview of my menu!

Happy I have many more ideas still being made Winky Winky and you'll be the first to see them over Skype very soon Smile.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vanz View Post
A new w@w patch!! :fyea: i haven't seen a new patch in a very long time.

Well my patch when it's finished is going to blow you away Happy.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Cien

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo