Post: [PREVIEW] 'Soooo Stooooned' Patch By IVI40A3Fusionz
01-18-2012, 05:54 PM #1
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Just showing some of the features my patch has so far Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

Subscribe to my YouTube to be the first to see each and every preview a day before it's posted on here!
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 01-18-2012 at 10:53 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

BriceC, Cien, Jacob-And-Britt, Niall-Griffiths, Jango, SoLDieRDaP, User2340034u

The following user groaned IVI40A3Fusionz for this awful post:

FAKA_ELITE
01-25-2012, 08:12 AM #65
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
That's why my menu blocks all non-host binds on spawn :dance:.

what if freinds are using non host binds and u dont want them blocked?nothing you can do about that? apart from that its a great idea.
01-25-2012, 08:38 AM #66
TTGJON
Keeper
<3 ur Sooo Stooooned patch on W@W..! keep all the things you have in it so far + lots more lol and add unbound clan tags like {<3} + {@@} ect.. Smile cant wait for release for ps3 Smile^
01-25-2012, 04:33 PM #67
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by TTGJON View Post
<3 ur Sooo Stooooned patch on W@W..! keep all the things you have in it so far + lots more lol and add unbound clan tags like {<3} + {@@} ect.. Smile cant wait for release for ps3 Smile^

People have the choice to make their own clan tag using the Clan Tag Editor Winky Winky.
01-25-2012, 05:58 PM #68
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Just showing some of the features my patch has so far Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

Subscribe to my YouTube to be the first to see each and every preview a day before it's posted on here!

I'm done making patches now I really can't be arsed anymore lols, I'm just going to be making mods :p You wanna put my working zombieland in you're patch mate? I'll finish off some decent map edits and you can throw it in if you like
01-25-2012, 06:01 PM #69
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
I'm done making patches now I really can't be arsed anymore lols, I'm just going to be making mods :p You wanna put my working zombieland in you're patch mate? I'll finish off some decent map edits and you can throw it in if you like

Depends on how big your zombieland is if you have alot of .gsc's left over and alot of space i'll build my menu around your zombieland so the code will be untouched Happy.
01-25-2012, 07:08 PM #70
TTGJON
Keeper
make sure in the clan tag editor the unbound symbols are in there 2 lol { }Yes
01-25-2012, 07:11 PM #71
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Depends on how big your zombieland is if you have alot of .gsc's left over and alot of space i'll build my menu around your zombieland so the code will be untouched Happy.

50k bytes one gsc Awesome face
01-25-2012, 07:16 PM #72
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
50k bytes one gsc Awesome face

It's all in 1 .gsc adding up to 50k?
01-28-2012, 06:20 PM #73
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by zFRoST
Sorry to bother with this question, but is there a release date for this? and good job on the menu it's amazing

Well at the moment the only release date i can think of is late February as all of this month and til the end of term i've had/having exams so i haven't had time to even code 1 line of code really :/ sorry for an inconvenience caused.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo