Post: [PREVIEW] 'Soooo Stooooned' Patch By IVI40A3Fusionz
01-18-2012, 05:54 PM #1
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Just showing some of the features my patch has so far Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

Subscribe to my YouTube to be the first to see each and every preview a day before it's posted on here!
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 01-18-2012 at 10:53 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

BriceC, Cien, Jacob-And-Britt, Niall-Griffiths, Jango, SoLDieRDaP, User2340034u

The following user groaned IVI40A3Fusionz for this awful post:

FAKA_ELITE
01-19-2012, 02:44 AM #20
BriceC
Computer Programmer
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

Subscribe to my YouTube to be the first to see each and every preview a day before it's posted on here!

Great job so far man it looks very stable and clean, hopefully you will be porting it to ps3 right? well goodluck with the work on it until official v1 release bro...
01-19-2012, 08:05 AM #21
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by TheEliteSoldier View Post
Great job so far man it looks very stable and clean, hopefully you will be porting it to ps3 right? well goodluck with the work on it until official v1 release bro...

It's already on PS3 i just test on PC Smile.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by nZxMikeeeyx View Post
Looks nice mate, the guy who recorded it shouldn't of stretched it though, looks a bit tipsy XD, 1 more thing, I like previews :fa:

I <3 Previews pisses of some people Happy.
01-19-2012, 01:44 PM #22
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Looks great does the stat editor actually stick unlike some patches?
01-19-2012, 01:58 PM #23
BriceC
Computer Programmer
It's already on PS3 i just test on PC Smile.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

I <3 Previews pisses of some people Happy.

Ok bro thanks for the previews I got something to look forward too lol when I get my E3 Flasher next week
01-19-2012, 03:34 PM #24
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Looks great does the stat editor actually stick unlike some patches?

Wouldn't be in there if it didn't stick Winky Winky.
01-19-2012, 03:41 PM #25
xRaW
xI2aW-
NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

KillaMajic showed me this on ps3 he made one called this it aint a leach is it?

The following user groaned xRaW for this awful post:

BlazingDope
01-19-2012, 03:46 PM #26
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
KillaMajic showed me this on ps3 he made one called this it aint a leach is it?

O.o no one else has this patch other than me lol ask Tom (KillaMaJic) yourself i showed him my patch and he was like WTF because he liked the things in it ^^.
01-19-2012, 03:51 PM #27
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
O.o no one else has this patch other than me lol ask Tom (KillaMaJic) yourself i showed him my patch and he was like WTF because he liked the things in it ^^.

I'm working on my Rizzle Kicks v4.0 patch just wait and see I'll have a preview up in a couple of days. Got my zombieland fully working now too :whistle:
01-19-2012, 03:54 PM #28
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
I'm working on my Rizzle Kicks v4.0 patch just wait and see I'll have a preview up in a couple of days. Got my zombieland fully working now too :whistle:

About time :p when you releasing your zombieland?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo