Post: [PREVIEW] 'Soooo Stooooned' Patch By IVI40A3Fusionz
01-18-2012, 05:54 PM #1
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Just showing some of the features my patch has so far Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

Subscribe to my YouTube to be the first to see each and every preview a day before it's posted on here!
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 01-18-2012 at 10:53 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

BriceC, Cien, Jacob-And-Britt, Niall-Griffiths, Jango, SoLDieRDaP, User2340034u

The following user groaned IVI40A3Fusionz for this awful post:

FAKA_ELITE
01-18-2012, 10:53 PM #11
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I've got much more ideas still being made that i think some people will like Happy just get ready for the next preview Winky Winky (all previews will be in this thread).

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Happy I have many more ideas still being made Winky Winky and you'll be the first to see them over Skype very soon Smile.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Well my patch when it's finished is going to blow you away Happy.
Nice can you get on skype i want to talk to you about something that i don't want anyone to know about right now!
01-18-2012, 10:54 PM #12
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Nice can you get on skype i want to talk to you about something that i don't want anyone to know about right now!

I'll be on in 2 secs Winky Winky.
01-18-2012, 11:09 PM #13
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

Subscribe to my YouTube to be the first to see each and every preview a day before it's posted on here!

Sexy patch Happy
01-18-2012, 11:16 PM #14
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
Sexy patch Happy

Why thank you Smile.
01-18-2012, 11:17 PM #15
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Why thank you Smile.

No problem Smile
01-18-2012, 11:22 PM #16
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
I've got much more ideas still being made that i think some people will like Happy just get ready for the next preview Winky Winky (all previews will be in this thread).

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Happy I have many more ideas still being made Winky Winky and you'll be the first to see them over Skype very soon Smile.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Well my patch when it's finished is going to blow you away Happy.

You already blow my mind. :wub:
01-18-2012, 11:24 PM #17
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
You already blow my mind. :wub:

:love: I <3 Youz.
01-18-2012, 11:37 PM #18
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
:love: I <3 Youz.

My first ever love was Ngu, My second was you. :shh: :wub:
01-19-2012, 02:03 AM #19
NOTE: DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS? THEN WHY THE F**** VIEW THIS THREAD? IF YOUR GONNA FLAME AND HATE DON'T BOTHER POSTING AND/OR QUOTING ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE LESS AND WILL JUST GET YOUR POST REMOVED SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, GROAN ME I WON'T GIVE A S*** TBH Smile.

Enjoy Smile.

Looks nice mate, the guy who recorded it shouldn't of stretched it though, looks a bit tipsy XD, 1 more thing, I like previews :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo