04-08-2010, 01:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED AS OF 4TH JULY 2010

How to get profile to USB drive:

Plug in USB stick > Go to "My Xbox" tab > Scroll right and click on "System settings" > Then click on "Memory" > Then to your USB stick and click "Configure" > Then go to your main hard drive > Then click on "Gamer Profiles" > then click your gamertag > click "Move > and move it to your USB stick > Now turn off your xbox and removed your USB stick in plug it into your computer.

Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDgO4PVeOE&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDgO4PVeOE&feature=related[/ame]

Once you have profile back on usb modified do this:

PLUG IN YOUR USB STICK TO YOUR XBOX & UNPLUG YOUR XBOX FROM THE INTERNET AND TURN ON YOUR XBOX.

Now that you have pluged your USB stick back into your Xbox move your profile from your USB back to your main Hard drive

SIGN INTO YOUR PROFILE (OFFLINE) AND WAIT 30 SECONDS THEN PLUG YOUR ETHERNET CORD BACK IN AND SIGN INTO XBOX LIVE. NOW YOUR DONE YAY!

Downloads:

Programs+ Instructions: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to WTG for video tut + Instructions. I removed my tut cause it sucked donkey ass!
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 07-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Bibbster94 for this useful post:

3ptO, Am$taff, Cooper202, Fionn, InSaNiTyPlEa, Jack82, MysticSoulWolf, qrazy, Sigetto, v iBaDGaMeR o
04-09-2010, 01:33 AM #29
Kinetic
The Truth
well i just ended up recovering my GT and giving up.
04-09-2010, 03:22 AM #30
o NICK o
My M16 is broke
Originally posted by vXI
well i just ended up recovering my GT and giving up.
You can Jtag but you cant do your gamerscore? Did you transfer your account over to your USB before you pu it in you your computer. Stupid question but have to ask.
04-09-2010, 03:33 AM #31
Kinetic
The Truth
yeah, i had everything done but when i went to put it back on the 360 thats when shit got ****ed up. it wasnt reading my profile on the usb stick. modding gamerscore is a lot easier using a transfer cable btw lol.
04-09-2010, 04:18 AM #32
3ptO
version 3.0
Originally posted by vXI
yeah, i had everything done but when i went to put it back on the 360 thats when shit got ****ed up. it wasnt reading my profile on the usb stick. modding gamerscore is a lot easier using a transfer cable btw lol.

Move it back on to your HDD lol.
04-09-2010, 04:29 AM #33
Kinetic
The Truth
that was the problem. it wasnt registering when i went to put it back on...ill just stick to transfer cable Gamerscore modding, i think its a lot easier that way
04-09-2010, 06:30 AM #34
Default Avatar
Sean9
Hey,
The first time i tried this it worked fine. But when i added another account and then put my usb back into my xbox and copied it over to my hard drive it said i already had this acc. I think this is because my main file has the same letter and numbers as the other modded one i tried changing it but it just said corrupted file please help
04-09-2010, 07:30 AM #35
Originally posted by vXI
how do i put the profile back onto my 360?

i said this is the second instruction of the second section bit of the tutorial , what u want to do is once the profile is modded get it from where ever it has been saved, open up the usb reader program go to where you got your profile before click delete and finally click inject and look for your modded profile and inject it in Happy
04-09-2010, 11:03 AM #36
When i inject my moddedprofile back on my usb and copy it back to my Xbox,it says data corrupt and there are no profiles to be found,only difference i can see is a picture of a monkeySmile

Any help on this boys??
04-09-2010, 01:30 PM #37
Kinetic
The Truth
Originally posted by bibbster94 View Post
i said this is the second instruction of the second section bit of the tutorial , what u want to do is once the profile is modded get it from where ever it has been saved, open up the usb reader program go to where you got your profile before click delete and finally click inject and look for your modded profile and inject it in Happy

i did that! then, i put my usb drive back into my 360, and it said there was nothing on it...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo