04-08-2010, 01:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED AS OF 4TH JULY 2010

How to get profile to USB drive:

Plug in USB stick > Go to "My Xbox" tab > Scroll right and click on "System settings" > Then click on "Memory" > Then to your USB stick and click "Configure" > Then go to your main hard drive > Then click on "Gamer Profiles" > then click your gamertag > click "Move > and move it to your USB stick > Now turn off your xbox and removed your USB stick in plug it into your computer.

Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDgO4PVeOE&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDgO4PVeOE&feature=related[/ame]

Once you have profile back on usb modified do this:

PLUG IN YOUR USB STICK TO YOUR XBOX & UNPLUG YOUR XBOX FROM THE INTERNET AND TURN ON YOUR XBOX.

Now that you have pluged your USB stick back into your Xbox move your profile from your USB back to your main Hard drive

SIGN INTO YOUR PROFILE (OFFLINE) AND WAIT 30 SECONDS THEN PLUG YOUR ETHERNET CORD BACK IN AND SIGN INTO XBOX LIVE. NOW YOUR DONE YAY!

Downloads:

Programs+ Instructions: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to WTG for video tut + Instructions. I removed my tut cause it sucked donkey ass!
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 07-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Bibbster94 for this useful post:

3ptO, Am$taff, Cooper202, Fionn, InSaNiTyPlEa, Jack82, MysticSoulWolf, qrazy, Sigetto, v iBaDGaMeR o
04-09-2010, 02:37 PM #38
Originally posted by vXI
i did that! then, i put my usb drive back into my 360, and it said there was nothing on it...

Once you have modded your profile run it through this program, what you want to do is click on file open , open your profile then click on tools and calculate hash blocks then try and get it back on xbox ?

[URL="You must login or register to view this content."]You must login or register to view this content.[/URL]
04-09-2010, 03:46 PM #39
vladieboi
oh hai mark
AJ <3 Says:
I did everything the tutorial
but when I go to play the account, it thinks it's a new account, and wont let me play anything
and then the account just shits itself and corrupts.

Helpz4him?
04-09-2010, 04:02 PM #40
Once you have modded the profile run it through the hash block calculator as said above!

Hash Block Calculator: You must login or register to view this content.
04-09-2010, 04:19 PM #41
Kinetic
The Truth
ok, but the video says to save my account on the desktop, so after i save it on the desktop, and inject it, i run the hashblock and it will be on the usb?
04-09-2010, 05:56 PM #42
Default Avatar
Ei Sida
i pass my profile to my USB flashdrive its a kingston datatraveler 4GB and i pass to my computer open the flash drive and it doesnt appearS! what can i do ?:(
04-09-2010, 06:10 PM #43
Originally posted by vXI
ok, but the video says to save my account on the desktop, so after i save it on the desktop, and inject it, i run the hashblock and it will be on the usb?

1. Mod the profile using your program of choice.
2. save it.
3. Open up the hash block calculator
4. File>Open> (Your Profile)
5.Tools > Calculate hash blocks
6. It should automatically save THEN inject it back on to usb.
04-09-2010, 06:10 PM #44
Originally posted by vXI

No,u have to save it to ur desktop,mod it,save modded file,run hashblock(autosave),inject it back to ur usb. Thats how i do it.
Correct me if im wrongSmile^
Only were i get stuck is when i go to my xbox,move the modded file back from usb to xbox and then the xbox says there are no profiles haha stupid thing....
Last edited by Am$taff ; 04-09-2010 at 06:14 PM.
04-09-2010, 06:11 PM #45
Default Avatar
Ei Sida
answer me plz xD
04-09-2010, 06:14 PM #46
Kinetic
The Truth
yeah i followed the tutorial exactly, i just didnt know i had to use the hash block calculator...ill try that and see if it works. when i click inject though, it will automatically put it back onto the flash drive??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo