04-08-2010, 01:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED AS OF 4TH JULY 2010

How to get profile to USB drive:

Plug in USB stick > Go to "My Xbox" tab > Scroll right and click on "System settings" > Then click on "Memory" > Then to your USB stick and click "Configure" > Then go to your main hard drive > Then click on "Gamer Profiles" > then click your gamertag > click "Move > and move it to your USB stick > Now turn off your xbox and removed your USB stick in plug it into your computer.

Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDgO4PVeOE&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDgO4PVeOE&feature=related[/ame]

Once you have profile back on usb modified do this:

PLUG IN YOUR USB STICK TO YOUR XBOX & UNPLUG YOUR XBOX FROM THE INTERNET AND TURN ON YOUR XBOX.

Now that you have pluged your USB stick back into your Xbox move your profile from your USB back to your main Hard drive

SIGN INTO YOUR PROFILE (OFFLINE) AND WAIT 30 SECONDS THEN PLUG YOUR ETHERNET CORD BACK IN AND SIGN INTO XBOX LIVE. NOW YOUR DONE YAY!

Downloads:

Programs+ Instructions: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to WTG for video tut + Instructions. I removed my tut cause it sucked donkey ass!
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 07-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Bibbster94 for this useful post:

3ptO, Am$taff, Cooper202, Fionn, InSaNiTyPlEa, Jack82, MysticSoulWolf, qrazy, Sigetto, v iBaDGaMeR o
04-09-2010, 06:16 PM #47
Originally posted by vXI
yeah i followed the tutorial exactly, i just didnt know i had to use the hash block calculator...ill try that and see if it works. when i click inject though, it will automatically put it back onto the flash drive??

Yeah , but u will have to delete the old profile stored there that u are going to replace

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ei
i pass my profile to my USB flashdrive its a kingston datatraveler 4GB and i pass to my computer open the flash drive and it doesnt appearS! what can i do ?:(

That is because the file it is in is hidden you will be able to view it with this program.

USB Explorer:You must login or register to view this content.
04-09-2010, 06:16 PM #48
Last edited by Am$taff ; 04-09-2010 at 06:19 PM.
04-09-2010, 06:36 PM #49
Default Avatar
Ei Sida
thanks man

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

it still doesnt appear ! i go to my xbox and i got it but here NO :( can you mod it for me ?
04-09-2010, 07:52 PM #50
i got it working with 2 of my old profiles but then i try with the one i use which has gold membership and i put the usb in the xbox and it tells me i need to configure the usb again. luckily i could recover my profile, but it was kinda ghey Happy i will try again in a bit but it will probs do the same
04-09-2010, 08:29 PM #51
Jack82
Climbing up the ladder
It doesn't open my usb drive with it, what should i do?
04-09-2010, 09:00 PM #52
Are you getting any sort of error ?
04-09-2010, 09:01 PM #53
shit, my usb has turned into a brick. its i think in a RAW format, and i have no freakin clue why, i cant format it at all. be careful guys
04-09-2010, 09:15 PM #54
will it not even let you reconfigure it on xbox ?
04-09-2010, 11:12 PM #55
Jack82
Climbing up the ladder
Wait, what format is your usb supposed to be? Mine is FAT, what should i reconfigure it to?

And i'm not getting an error when I try to open device, it's just not coming up with my usb drive or something.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo