Post: [TUT] How To Mod Your Gamertag With USB and EzGt 2.2
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM #1
pwningnoobs
Gives Me Gas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

VIDEO TUTORIAL
Download Links Below
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETtlPpigUD4"]YouTube- How To Mod Your Gamertag With USB and EzGt 2.2[/ame]
More Detailed TUT when I get the time.

It has been confirmed that this can be done with a 1GB+ USB Stick.

Step 1

You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2
Open up USB HDD Explorer

Step 3

Click file in the top left corner, then select open device.

Step 4

Click where is says content. Then select your profiles folder. This folder should start with a E0000 and proceed by clicking through all the folders until you reach the profile itself.

Step 5
Next click on the file. Then click extract and save you your desktop.

Step 6
Follow the tutorial here on how to edit the gamertag with EzGt 2.2
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIK_kjAHisk"]YouTube- How to use EzGt 2.2[/ame]
Thanks to SuPaDooPaS for this TUT.

Step 7
Now once you have saved the modded profile it is time to inject it back into your HDD. So open back up USB HDD Explorer and click on content.

Step 8
Now take the gamertag folder you have saved to your desktop as it is shown in the ezgt 2.2 tutorial and drag and drop it into this section.

Step 9
Now just follow SuPaDooPas tutorial on how to use the account on Xbox Live.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HE3S-OJe0"]YouTube- How to Activate Your Modded MW2 Gamer Tag[/ame]

Hope this tutorial helped! + Rep of it did!
Last edited by pwningnoobs ; 04-09-2010 at 06:00 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to pwningnoobs for this useful post:

3ptO, Addictionn, AndyBwv2, FutureJtag-OwnR, HomelandSec, iBillz, Im Wolfy, masta, o Verloren o, qrazy, xVii-
04-12-2010, 01:22 PM #56
Thanks for the tut!
04-12-2010, 05:28 PM #57
When i make a backup of my GT on to my usb stick the usb explorer can't find anything it says 3 somthing gig full but nothing there? :s
04-12-2010, 05:36 PM #58
ENG JOK3R
ENG JOK3R is B3AST
i would try it but i need a 1gig+ usb first :(
04-12-2010, 05:41 PM #59
Please ignore me i was being a BOOB and to the guy above If you live in the uk go to ASDA adn ask them about the SANDISK CRUZER 4GB its only £7
04-12-2010, 09:00 PM #60
thanks dude works perfectly my new name is Master Chief in green XD

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

btw this works with CoD4 its just the same as doing it on mw2 Happy
04-12-2010, 09:08 PM #61
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Nice tutt. Thanks.
04-12-2010, 11:58 PM #62
xVii-
Big Sister
This doesn't work for me. I have it working, all the way up to where I get it to work on XBL. I sign in on the account with the name & data of the desired username, but then when I switch to my real account, the same exact way that's In the video, It just goes back to my original name, and nothing's changed. Everything looks exactly the same as in the video, same errors pop up and everything, but when I switch to main, nothing happens.
04-13-2010, 04:22 AM #63
pwningnoobs
Gives Me Gas
Originally posted by xVii
This doesn't work for me. I have it working, all the way up to where I get it to work on XBL. I sign in on the account with the name & data of the desired username, but then when I switch to my real account, the same exact way that's In the video, It just goes back to my original name, and nothing's changed. Everything looks exactly the same as in the video, same errors pop up and everything, but when I switch to main, nothing happens.

Try Re-Editing the profile.
04-13-2010, 09:08 AM #64
Default Avatar
iHypno
SO i've modded my GT, how do i get my oroginal profile back? JUst don't wanna mess up!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo