Post: [TUT] How To Mod Your Gamertag With USB and EzGt 2.2
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM #1
pwningnoobs
Gives Me Gas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

VIDEO TUTORIAL
Download Links Below
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETtlPpigUD4"]YouTube- How To Mod Your Gamertag With USB and EzGt 2.2[/ame]
More Detailed TUT when I get the time.

It has been confirmed that this can be done with a 1GB+ USB Stick.

Step 1

You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2
Open up USB HDD Explorer

Step 3

Click file in the top left corner, then select open device.

Step 4

Click where is says content. Then select your profiles folder. This folder should start with a E0000 and proceed by clicking through all the folders until you reach the profile itself.

Step 5
Next click on the file. Then click extract and save you your desktop.

Step 6
Follow the tutorial here on how to edit the gamertag with EzGt 2.2
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIK_kjAHisk"]YouTube- How to use EzGt 2.2[/ame]
Thanks to SuPaDooPaS for this TUT.

Step 7
Now once you have saved the modded profile it is time to inject it back into your HDD. So open back up USB HDD Explorer and click on content.

Step 8
Now take the gamertag folder you have saved to your desktop as it is shown in the ezgt 2.2 tutorial and drag and drop it into this section.

Step 9
Now just follow SuPaDooPas tutorial on how to use the account on Xbox Live.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HE3S-OJe0"]YouTube- How to Activate Your Modded MW2 Gamer Tag[/ame]

Hope this tutorial helped! + Rep of it did!
Last edited by pwningnoobs ; 04-09-2010 at 06:00 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to pwningnoobs for this useful post:

3ptO, Addictionn, AndyBwv2, FutureJtag-OwnR, HomelandSec, iBillz, Im Wolfy, masta, o Verloren o, qrazy, xVii-
04-13-2010, 09:31 PM #65
xVii-
Big Sister
Originally posted by pwningnoobs View Post
Try Re-Editing the profile.

Nevermind I got it working. Thanks Smile
04-14-2010, 12:18 AM #66
Xvailer
League Champion
sweet lol ive been wondering how some people did this now I can make my own gamertag yay Happy
04-14-2010, 03:55 AM #67
when i intall ezgt it looks like a internet symbol a peace of paper and they when i try to open it, it starts opening an new internet and then it stops and ask me to open or save when i click save it just save again and does the same thing. when i click open it trys to open an internet again then i end up back at the same place.

"PLEASE HELP!"
04-14-2010, 08:24 PM #68
Se7en x BeasTz
Pokemon Trainer
I have a 4gb usb and when i try to configure it to my xbox it says test failed why is that?
04-15-2010, 02:33 PM #69
Originally posted by Se7en
I have a 4gb usb and when i try to configure it to my xbox it says test failed why is that?

The Xbox 360 will recognise a number of pen drives but not all for some reason, try a different stick Smile
04-15-2010, 07:18 PM #70
hey guys, does anyone know if this can work on macbooks?? plz replyHappy
04-16-2010, 07:03 PM #71
plzzzzz help... i am running windows XP and after i download EzGt i try opening it up and i click run and then just nothing happens, I can run EzGt 1.1 and 1.2 but i cant open my profile in those and i cant run EzGt 2.1 or 2.2 HELP:(
04-16-2010, 07:17 PM #72
LeeBMC
Keeper
Works perfectly, thanks alot Happy

@mikesnipe1: Try running it as administrator. I had this problem at 1st but was fixed by doing this.
04-18-2010, 10:53 PM #73
Default Avatar
crg1114
i need help.. i put my profile on the usb but everytime i try to load it into usb Xtaf Xplorer it wont let me it says theres an error or something and it doesnt even seem to have the profile on the usb when i look to see if its there normally. how do i make sure the profile is on the usb? the xbox says its on it but it doesnt work on xtaf!! i want to throw my laptop.. and its an 8 gb usb soo i have no clue what the problem is

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo