Post: [TUT] How To Mod Your Gamertag With USB and EzGt 2.2
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM #1
pwningnoobs
Gives Me Gas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

VIDEO TUTORIAL
Download Links Below
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETtlPpigUD4"]YouTube- How To Mod Your Gamertag With USB and EzGt 2.2[/ame]
More Detailed TUT when I get the time.

It has been confirmed that this can be done with a 1GB+ USB Stick.

Step 1

You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2
Open up USB HDD Explorer

Step 3

Click file in the top left corner, then select open device.

Step 4

Click where is says content. Then select your profiles folder. This folder should start with a E0000 and proceed by clicking through all the folders until you reach the profile itself.

Step 5
Next click on the file. Then click extract and save you your desktop.

Step 6
Follow the tutorial here on how to edit the gamertag with EzGt 2.2
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIK_kjAHisk"]YouTube- How to use EzGt 2.2[/ame]
Thanks to SuPaDooPaS for this TUT.

Step 7
Now once you have saved the modded profile it is time to inject it back into your HDD. So open back up USB HDD Explorer and click on content.

Step 8
Now take the gamertag folder you have saved to your desktop as it is shown in the ezgt 2.2 tutorial and drag and drop it into this section.

Step 9
Now just follow SuPaDooPas tutorial on how to use the account on Xbox Live.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HE3S-OJe0"]YouTube- How to Activate Your Modded MW2 Gamer Tag[/ame]

Hope this tutorial helped! + Rep of it did!
Last edited by pwningnoobs ; 04-09-2010 at 06:00 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to pwningnoobs for this useful post:

3ptO, Addictionn, AndyBwv2, FutureJtag-OwnR, HomelandSec, iBillz, Im Wolfy, masta, o Verloren o, qrazy, xVii-
04-19-2010, 12:19 AM #74
Default Avatar
Zoneage
Evertyime I try to extract my gamertag to my desktop, it always comes out something like this "ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ" Instead of with my gamertag numbers. Any help?
04-19-2010, 11:58 PM #75
Originally posted by crg1114 View Post
i need help.. i put my profile on the usb but everytime i try to load it into usb Xtaf Xplorer it wont let me it says theres an error or something and it doesnt even seem to have the profile on the usb when i look to see if its there normally. how do i make sure the profile is on the usb? the xbox says its on it but it doesnt work on xtaf!! i want to throw my laptop.. and its an 8 gb usb soo i have no clue what the problem is

I am in the same boat. I can even open the files on the USB in Winrar so I know they are there. But winrar is the only thing that will let me see them and even though EVERY THING else is closed it keeps telling me the files are in use./..WTF? Does that mean I have to add the Xbox partitions? And if so, how do I do that?
04-20-2010, 04:22 PM #76
Originally posted by pwningnoobs View Post
I have had it happen once as well. What I did to fix it was I re-modded the GT, uploaded it, and everything worked fine.

I am continually getting corrupted file, too. I don't know what to do. I've try everythink. Maby this is patched??

Greets,
04-27-2010, 11:18 PM #77
When i download EzGt and the popup comes up saying run or save file it says i have to choose what runs it. Anyone know what im supposed to do? Thanks
04-28-2010, 09:02 PM #78
im new to this lol. and i need some help, when you say, click on the open device thing, nothing happens for me.... why is this?

it might sound stupid but im really really lost, how do i get my profile onto a usb so i can edit it....
04-29-2010, 03:57 PM #79
Originally posted by 11221122 View Post
I am continually getting corrupted file, too. I don't know what to do. I've try everythink. Maby this is patched??

Greets,

Its patched!
05-02-2010, 09:02 PM #80
MysticSoulWolf
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RobbieC View Post
Its patched!

I thought there was like a bypass way??
05-02-2010, 09:39 PM #81
havoc390
Bounty hunter
i tried it and it works fine. about an hour later i got RROD for the first time...LMAO i fail, but hopefully it was because my room was hot and not from doing this
05-04-2010, 09:34 PM #82
Ice In My Veins
Bounty hunter
Can somebody help me with this. I did it once successfully following this tut, but I had done it on a dummy account so that i wouldn't mess up my real account. So now when I am trying to do my real account, I mod it, inject the folder back into the content, and when i put the usb back into my xbox only my real profile shows up. Any help here?

I've tried re-editing it, re-configuring it, and i've done it like 10 times and it hasn't worked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo