07-18-2008, 05:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); many people are like o look at that modding cheater some people say there fun to mow down people with a rapid fire pistol tell me what u think about the modded ctrl.
07-18-2008, 10:17 PM #2
it kicks assHappy if i had one (which i dont) id only use in private match or if someone was pissing me off in lobby , but i personally dont think its cheating, just a mod- if ur good enough u can beat someone with a modded controller easily
07-22-2008, 10:30 PM #3
yes it would kick ass
07-23-2008, 03:33 AM #4
its not illegal
07-23-2008, 07:09 AM #5
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
Originally posted by Bucher21 View Post
its not illegal

actually it does violate a terms of use agreement that you must agree to before playing.

Yes its cheating no doubt, but who really cares? If you take the time to mod your controller you're going to use it, no matter what its considered. It should be obvious to everyone here that it is indeed cheating because you are exploiting something that other competitors don't have and creating an unfair advantage for yourself. That doesn't mean I care (I was one of the biggest glitchers back in the resistance days and I am all for using glitches to your advantage), it simply is what it is.
07-24-2008, 07:04 PM #6
Iconnor12
Do a barrel roll!
i have a modded ctrl its fun but i dont use it online
07-26-2008, 12:31 AM #7
It does NOT violate the Xbox Live terms and conditions. There's even MS licensed controllers for sale at Wal-Mart:

You must login or register to view this content.

So with that said, I mod controllers. I've only been selling them locally but somehow people keep trying to order them from out of state. I'm going to put them up on a website soon. I sell them cheaper than you'll find on ebay or anywhere else. The reason I've been selling them locally is cause most people just bring me their controller and $50 and I hand them a brand new controller that's already been modded. We usually sit down and have a few beers while I let them try the thing out before actually making the transaction. I've got to be honest though, you don't really have any sort of advantage. It's just a blast to use. It's like having one of those racing wheels. A racing wheel makes you play a lot worse but it's a lot more fun. Remember taking a clothes pin and using it to hold a baseball card in the spokes of your bicycle? Did you ride like a pro bmx guy? Hell no. It was just fun. Trying to rapid fire a .50 sniper rifle and hit anything is is the same way. It's a whole hell of a lot of fun. Smile
08-11-2008, 03:02 AM #8
xArmeDx
Save Point
Originally posted by stevenpiper16 View Post
It does NOT violate the Xbox Live terms and conditions. There's even MS licensed controllers for sale at Wal-Mart:

You must login or register to view this content.

So with that said, I mod controllers. I've only been selling them locally but somehow people keep trying to order them from out of state. I'm going to put them up on a website soon. I sell them cheaper than you'll find on ebay or anywhere else. The reason I've been selling them locally is cause most people just bring me their controller and $50 and I hand them a brand new controller that's already been modded. We usually sit down and have a few beers while I let them try the thing out before actually making the transaction. I've got to be honest though, you don't really have any sort of advantage. It's just a blast to use. It's like having one of those racing wheels. A racing wheel makes you play a lot worse but it's a lot more fun. Remember taking a clothes pin and using it to hold a baseball card in the spokes of your bicycle? Did you ride like a pro bmx guy? Hell no. It was just fun. Trying to rapid fire a .50 sniper rifle and hit anything is is the same way. It's a whole hell of a lot of fun. Smile

The only thing is that the Walmart link you used, the controller in the picture and the one they sell only turbos "Y","X","A", and "B". You may wonder why the trigger isn't turboed as well? This is because they did not want to give you that unfair advantage that you (people with turbo controllers) have.

Another thing. You used the 50. Cal barret that has a recoil like a mother ****er as a example. That gun may not cause an advantage, but a one shot kill gun like the G3 may cause an advantage.
08-16-2008, 06:44 AM #9
Renegade
Bounty hunter
no its not illegal, but yes they do rape you should invest in one
08-20-2008, 06:47 PM #10
Ive got 2 modded controllers one shoots slightly slower than the other, but i still use both as they seem veeery effective. :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo