07-18-2008, 05:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); many people are like o look at that modding cheater some people say there fun to mow down people with a rapid fire pistol tell me what u think about the modded ctrl.
08-21-2008, 12:10 AM #11
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
I have had one for about a month now and haven't had any complaints about it at all. In fact, I have had enthusiasm about it from other people!
11-09-2008, 04:19 PM #12
DaleD-
Skilled Typer
I made my own mod, basicaly because i kept seeing people use them. When i get killed by a mod i think, atleast they are using their inittiative Happy Power to mods :d there great, although i dont use it all the time , they are just a bit of fun Smile
11-30-2008, 07:56 AM #13
d0texe
Keeper
it depends, if your using one and owning with it, its not cheating,
but if your getting owned by its, then you think its cheating.
depends on the scenario.<- (spelling?)
12-01-2008, 01:24 AM #14
i had saw all these videos on youtube on rapid fire controllers and modded controllers and they looked pretty cool. i wasn't up for paying up to 150$ for a game. so i made my own with a budget no more like 5 bucks.
if you want i can give youa tutorial on how to do it over xbox live headphones or whatever free of charge.
you'll need a push button, sodder wire, a soddering gun, a power drill for a hole in your controller, and two wires about 2 inches long and 3 inches long (red/black).

but yeah its pretty nice i mess some people up with the g3 in cod4, and the gehwer in cod5
12-01-2008, 01:57 AM #15
AgentJon
Former Staff
i hate it.
its cheating, but even some times with out it, i can just tap as fast as one.
12-01-2008, 02:32 AM #16
I thought about moding a controler of mine but i can actualy shoot really fast with just my trigger finger, we have 3 controlers. the 1st one you can't here anything through the mic but people can still here you, that's the one i would mod.
12-01-2008, 03:54 AM #17
modding contrlleres are freakin awsome but i hate those aholes who sell them for like 174 buckes jerks and its really fun to own modderes ^.^
12-04-2008, 03:23 AM #18
Originally posted by elfmotat View Post
actually it does violate a terms of use agreement that you must agree to before playing.

Yes its cheating no doubt, but who really cares? If you take the time to mod your controller you're going to use it, no matter what its considered. It should be obvious to everyone here that it is indeed cheating because you are exploiting something that other competitors don't have and creating an unfair advantage for yourself. That doesn't mean I care (I was one of the biggest glitchers back in the resistance days and I am all for using glitches to your advantage), it simply is what it is.

glitches is different. thats cool to do. modding is cheating. People that can't kill with the guns they have need an advantage, so they cheat.
12-07-2008, 12:20 AM #19
Default Avatar
ZEROATH
how would you mod it would you have to take the controller apart,
but i wouldnt do it anyway because i actually am good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo