07-18-2008, 05:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); many people are like o look at that modding cheater some people say there fun to mow down people with a rapid fire pistol tell me what u think about the modded ctrl.
12-07-2008, 01:19 AM #20
xJCMx
League Champion
anything modding should be cheating!
12-07-2008, 03:01 AM #21
Cragith
< ^ > < ^ >
its cheating but i dont give a damm
12-07-2008, 01:50 PM #22
I am getting a modded controller from evilcontrollers. In my opionion, they are not so much as cheating, more as modding. Some people can shoot faster then others, and some people (like me) need a help on shooting faster. But for bypassing the patch on COD5, (like mine) that can be somewat considered cheating, but still, its just using wires to make ur controller fast, its not like u hacked the game and ur invinsible or something
12-08-2008, 12:09 PM #23
Default Avatar
bagsey
I love my mod controller and use it whenever i canHappy
12-10-2008, 06:24 AM #24
Originally posted by Glitch
I am getting a modded controller from evilcontrollers. In my opionion, they are not so much as cheating, more as modding. Some people can shoot faster then others, and some people (like me) need a help on shooting faster. But for bypassing the patch on COD5, (like mine) that can be somewat considered cheating, but still, its just using wires to make ur controller fast, its not like u hacked the game and ur invinsible or something

actually you are hacking the game. Y do you think they patched the first set of mod controllers, because its CHEATING. And dont make it seem you lack something. People shot fast, but not mod fast. learn to shot faster and you wont need to cheat.
12-10-2008, 06:25 AM #25
Originally posted by bagsey View Post
I love my mod controller and use it whenever i canHappy

Thats prolly why you suck at the game. Whats your stats like??
12-11-2008, 11:47 PM #26
Under Alts Bed
x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Im pretty sure it is illegal because its tampering with copywrited goods. Dunno tho. Its not technically cheating because anyone has the ability to make one and they're not against the rules of the game, so not cheating but not necessarily fair.

And righteousterror get lost if you dont like it modded controllers are a main part in CoD get used to it, u cant get rid of them, if you cant afford one not our problem. Besides if your whining about mods then why are you on a site that uses glitches to get under the map etc. which are as worse as modded controllers as they give an unfair advantage.
Last edited by Under Alts Bed ; 12-11-2008 at 11:49 PM.
12-12-2008, 01:03 AM #27
Originally posted by xX
Im pretty sure it is illegal because its tampering with copywrited goods. Dunno tho. Its not technically cheating because anyone has the ability to make one and they're not against the rules of the game, so not cheating but not necessarily fair.

And righteousterror get lost if you dont like it modded controllers are a main part in CoD get used to it, u cant get rid of them, if you cant afford one not our problem. Besides if your whining about mods then why are you on a site that uses glitches to get under the map etc. which are as worse as modded controllers as they give an unfair advantage.

your dumb. modded controllers are def not part of the game idiot. if it was part of the game dumbass why the F**K do you think they patched it from working. You are one ignorant moron.
Last edited by righteousterror ; 12-12-2008 at 01:15 AM.
12-12-2008, 01:08 AM #28
second of all i didnt say i didnt like glitching. thats fine getting under the map is stupid and only for people that can't kill any body normally. aka xX MY3RS Xx. im all for glitching in fact i enjoy them. modded controllers are cheating if you read the past quotes moron everyone feels the same why so next time you single me out jackass know your facts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo