07-18-2008, 05:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); many people are like o look at that modding cheater some people say there fun to mow down people with a rapid fire pistol tell me what u think about the modded ctrl.
12-12-2008, 02:42 AM #29
Originally posted by stevenpiper16 View Post
it does not violate the xbox live terms and conditions. There's even ms licensed controllers for sale at wal-mart:

You must login or register to view this content.

so with that said, i mod controllers. I've only been selling them locally but somehow people keep trying to order them from out of state. I'm going to put them up on a website soon. I sell them cheaper than you'll find on ebay or anywhere else. The reason i've been selling them locally is cause most people just bring me their controller and $50 and i hand them a brand new controller that's already been modded. We usually sit down and have a few beers while i let them try the thing out before actually making the transaction. I've got to be honest though, you don't really have any sort of advantage. It's just a blast to use. It's like having one of those racing wheels. A racing wheel makes you play a lot worse but it's a lot more fun. Remember taking a clothes pin and using it to hold a baseball card in the spokes of your bicycle? Did you ride like a pro bmx guy? Hell no. It was just fun. Trying to rapid fire a .50 sniper rifle and hit anything is is the same way. It's a whole hell of a lot of fun. Smile

how much would i have to pay you to fix one of my mods that kind of broke
the tuner slipped through the drill hole just wondering
i hvae the guy willing to do it for free but i dont trust him
01-14-2009, 05:57 PM #30
jerm5376
Save Point
modded controlers are cool and all and i wouldn't mind having one myself to pwn my friends in private matches

i think its a punk move in ranked play though. i mean if your good enough to beat me then do it with a reg. controler. i consider it as a lack of game skillz to use a mod ctrl-er
01-14-2009, 10:22 PM #31
zezem
Do a barrel roll!
I dont get why they made modded controler preventers for like CoSad Awesome WaW i mean my friend who doesnt hve a modded controller can shot fast enough so it caps i personaly think its a stupid idea....
01-15-2009, 03:29 AM #32
I have a moded controller but call of duty world at war makes it were you can not use it.
01-15-2009, 03:47 AM #33
slnk
Brute
there fun who cares i don't really use it online
01-18-2009, 09:01 PM #34
Hmm :S say i buy one then it gets detected i get refund or something?
01-20-2009, 12:47 AM #35
So they did patch CoSad Awesome5 to where modded controllers don't work anymore?
03-12-2009, 02:38 PM #36
Modding a controller is not illegal. It is against policy to use them online though. People do it everyday. I dont think its really that big of a deal if someone uses them but in its own way it is kinda cheating.
03-12-2009, 08:00 PM #37
mustang iiz pro
Do a barrel roll!
its not really a big deal because you can only use it like 3 times and it stops you till next game...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo