06-26-2010, 11:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay everybody ive been looking into this damn xp modding for red dead on ps3. ive come up with a few things and i might have progressed a little further. i found a post from You must login or register to view this content.

His thread was about how to update the checksum on mw2 after you edit the files. so i used this for read dead and it fixed the checksum for my edited file but now ive ran into another problem. im level 20 1st legendary and for some reason it will not find my exp. im thinkin i need to find my total xp from before i went legend. im still not sure though. if someone wants to join me in doing this and trying to get this modding working let me know. i will keep working on this every now and then but i do want to figure this out. hope to get help and i will credit you. thank you everyone Smile

oh and heres the link to the thread by Michael if you want to see how you update the checksum after updating the files..

You must login or register to view this content.

IDEA: maybe if someone sends me their multiplayer data and i put my checksum in it instead of theres we can get it to work. instead of hacking the file we can just spread one around. just an idea
Last edited by iiB1SH0Pii ; 06-26-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: update
06-28-2010, 08:54 PM #38
GGT
Fully Powered Gamer
so much work omg i have wasted 5 whole days of my life working on this XD
06-28-2010, 09:03 PM #39
Moose Tamer
Bounty hunter
If u still need to know how much exp in total you have tell me your rank (legendary 21) and how much you need to rank for the next level
06-28-2010, 09:49 PM #40
stocko
Gunner Stocko(RA)
i am new to all this so bare with me Smile

when i compared 2 different saves Rleeson85's save and my own i was looking to see any difference to identify account id's in Rleeson85's PARAM.sfo i get

ACCOUNT_ID.ATTRIBUTE.CATEGORY.DETAIL.PARAMS.PARAMS2.PARENTAL_LEVEL.SAVEDATA_DIRECTORY.SAVEDATA_LIST_PARAM.SUB_TITLE.TITLE...4480820a9020c4ee....SD

in mine i get all the same apart from the digits mine are ...28d8f4c845336509....SD Could this be account ID and would it be a matter of changing it?
06-28-2010, 09:53 PM #41
GGT
Fully Powered Gamer
this looks like an xbox save
06-28-2010, 10:03 PM #42
stocko
Gunner Stocko(RA)
Originally posted by GGT View Post
this looks like an xbox save

mine is a ps3 save and so is the other they both work on ps3 but the other says its somebody elses so i cant use it
Last edited by stocko ; 06-28-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: typo
06-28-2010, 10:09 PM #43
GGT
Fully Powered Gamer
hmmmm what to do
06-28-2010, 10:54 PM #44
we just need to find out how to resign the files. when we do that then we will be able to hack the file. hmmmm i think that other guy who was comparing the files may have found something. i suggest that he tries switching those numbers around to his and see if it works.

sorry im really tired and didnt want to go back through a page to put his name. lol and my internet keeps going down so i had to do this fast
06-29-2010, 01:30 AM #45
crim
Brute
good luck on the hacks, if its anything liek gta4 then it will likely be infuriating to impossible
06-29-2010, 03:51 PM #46
mikebeb
Save Point
Originally posted by bladechaos13 View Post
The thing is that when you level up, you can't keep your XP bar steady to where your XP count is. So you can't actually be that precise unless your lucky or just started.
you can using the website he provided if you look in your multiplayer on the start menu it tells you how far off u are 2 ur next level :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo