06-26-2010, 11:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay everybody ive been looking into this damn xp modding for red dead on ps3. ive come up with a few things and i might have progressed a little further. i found a post from You must login or register to view this content.

His thread was about how to update the checksum on mw2 after you edit the files. so i used this for read dead and it fixed the checksum for my edited file but now ive ran into another problem. im level 20 1st legendary and for some reason it will not find my exp. im thinkin i need to find my total xp from before i went legend. im still not sure though. if someone wants to join me in doing this and trying to get this modding working let me know. i will keep working on this every now and then but i do want to figure this out. hope to get help and i will credit you. thank you everyone Smile

oh and heres the link to the thread by Michael if you want to see how you update the checksum after updating the files..

You must login or register to view this content.

IDEA: maybe if someone sends me their multiplayer data and i put my checksum in it instead of theres we can get it to work. instead of hacking the file we can just spread one around. just an idea
Last edited by iiB1SH0Pii ; 06-26-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: update
06-30-2010, 09:50 PM #56
Aule
{([<Milk>])}
Originally posted by fallentrooper View Post
sorry :/

alright thank you im trying to right now

No need to apologize, ironically I had the program opened when I was viewing this topic.

I tried using a 100% complete save, changed the IDs to match mine, and used brutecrc32 to rehash. No go. "The file appears to be damaged". I'll keep trying...
06-30-2010, 09:59 PM #57
Originally posted by Aule View Post
No need to apologize, ironically I had the program opened when I was viewing this topic.

I tried using a 100% complete save, changed the IDs to match mine, and used brutecrc32 to rehash. No go. "The file appears to be damaged". I'll keep trying...

hmm im trying it with my own save right now. ill post back in a few

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

it keeps saying the file appears to be damaged.. hmmm
06-30-2010, 11:59 PM #58
Default Avatar
xplant
plz find a hack we need hack all the ps3 playrs need you to hack this game:Upside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down HappyUpside Down Happy( :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
07-01-2010, 12:14 AM #59
stocko
Gunner Stocko(RA)
Originally posted by fallentrooper View Post
it keeps saying the file appears to be damaged.. hmmm

i get this too after editing
07-01-2010, 02:01 AM #60
i have an idea but it can be a pain in the arse..

compare two rage files. one you edited from original and the original. see if theres any differences in the files besides the part you edited..
07-05-2010, 11:52 PM #61
Originally posted by mikebeb View Post
you can using the website he provided if you look in your multiplayer on the start menu it tells you how far off u are 2 ur next level :p

You didn't understand what I said. I said you cant be *PRECISE* about how much XP you have . pretend you have a random amount of XP that's not even. Then again you won't be able to find it's value.
07-06-2010, 06:02 PM #62
mikebeb
Save Point
Originally posted by bladechaos13 View Post
You didn't understand what I said. I said you cant be *PRECISE* about how much XP you have . pretend you have a random amount of XP that's not even. Then again you won't be able to find it's value.

ur wrong sorry maths isnt ur strongest point hopefully:p
07-06-2010, 06:29 PM #63
Originally posted by bladechaos13 View Post

EMM cant you find your precise current xp by going to the leaderboards ? Claps
07-13-2010, 08:26 PM #64
silsil
Gym leader
Alright.. This method does not work..
I;m level 22, and tryed this hack.. When I tryed to play online it gave an error, and when u continue you will start at level1..
Then I tryed to change that level1 file to level50; doesnt work.
Then I tryed to change that level1 file to level22; works.

This means that it is impossible imo..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo