01-15-2009, 06:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call of Duty 5: World at War has only been on the market for a few weeks and already people are talking about the next Call of Duty game. Activision-Blizzard knew how popular Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was when it was launched back in 2007, that they felt that it needed another visit.

Many Call of Duty fans were upset that developers, Treyarch were going back to the WWII format, as that era has now been done to death. Many gamers still love the old World War II format, but if you like all the latest weapons, then you will still be seething that a second Modern Warfare was not explored.

It seems that Activision-Blizzard have buckled under the pressure, and have announced that they are now working on Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2, and is scheduled to launch in fall 2009. Now that Activision-Blizzard is back at the helm, we can expect a truly awesome sequel to a truly awesome game.

The following 9 users say thank you to _Narey_ for this useful post:

dave1694, Dingus98, Favo, Infamous Unpwnd, KleRKz, l-Jos3ph-l, SSG HOOTY, taker394, TylerM715
01-21-2009, 04:08 PM #20
Just to tell you we knew the next CoD game was gonna be modern warfare since IW already said they weren't going back to WW2 and there next game would be most likely another modern game. Also if you haven't noticed they are releasing a CoD game every and just trading off developers. So it gives each developer 2 years to develop there next CoD game. But ya I can't wait for MW2 comes out, I love WW2 but I agree with everyone else it's getting old and boring now. Since its been done to death.
01-21-2009, 07:51 PM #21
dam i cant wait for this game
01-21-2009, 08:15 PM #22
This is going to be one of the best games to ever come out on xbox! I just hope that everyones expectations are not as high so that eve if the game is truely amazing there still dissapointed by the outcome!
01-21-2009, 10:48 PM #23
Cragith
< ^ > < ^ >
What the **** i thought infinity ward was making 6 ?
01-23-2009, 12:06 AM #24
Originally posted by SrgWiggles1 View Post
I was talking to people on live and they thought it was urban warfare
im like no its modern warfare 2
This is going to be one of the most anticapated games people will look for during fall and the holidays The Call of Duty crews really excell at this

lol
my friends thought it was future warfare
01-23-2009, 03:13 PM #25
KleRKz
Bounty hunter
I think everyone just assumed CoSad AwesomeWaW was CoD5 because it just came right after CoD4. Lol.

on the other hand, "CoD6" or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is going to be SICK.
01-23-2009, 10:28 PM #26
CoSad Awesome World At War is the 5th game in the series and it's a lot easier to say CoD5 instead of CoSad AwesomeWaW. Same with the next game its gonna be easier to call it CoD6 instead of CoSad AwesomeModern Warfare 2. (or whatever its gonna be called cause I'm not sure if that is the official name, it could just be a code name or what people are calling it now until IW releases the official name)
01-23-2009, 10:29 PM #27
hey when does it come out ??????????
01-23-2009, 10:51 PM #28
Originally posted by XxSkitcheRxX View Post
If you mistyped Call of Duty 6 Modern warfare that is understandable... But if you didn't then you're wrong, because Call of Duty World at War was not Call of Duty 5... So either you just mistyped it, or you completely made it up...

its the same thing.... most of the people know this game(waw) as COD5.:confused:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo