01-15-2009, 06:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call of Duty 5: World at War has only been on the market for a few weeks and already people are talking about the next Call of Duty game. Activision-Blizzard knew how popular Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was when it was launched back in 2007, that they felt that it needed another visit.

Many Call of Duty fans were upset that developers, Treyarch were going back to the WWII format, as that era has now been done to death. Many gamers still love the old World War II format, but if you like all the latest weapons, then you will still be seething that a second Modern Warfare was not explored.

It seems that Activision-Blizzard have buckled under the pressure, and have announced that they are now working on Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2, and is scheduled to launch in fall 2009. Now that Activision-Blizzard is back at the helm, we can expect a truly awesome sequel to a truly awesome game.

The following 9 users say thank you to _Narey_ for this useful post:

dave1694, Dingus98, Favo, Infamous Unpwnd, KleRKz, l-Jos3ph-l, SSG HOOTY, taker394, TylerM715
02-18-2009, 09:49 PM #47
i cant wait for it to come out the first one was awsome
02-20-2009, 05:06 AM #48
nice!!! everyone should be excited
02-21-2009, 03:30 AM #49
Originally posted by XxSkitcheRxX View Post
If you mistyped Call of Duty 6 Modern warfare that is understandable... But if you didn't then you're wrong, because Call of Duty World at War was not Call of Duty 5... So either you just mistyped it, or you completely made it up...

actuly technicly w@w was cod5 so cod mw2 is cod6 cod is not like guitar hero with like rocks the 80s or aerosmith

they could have vietnam war or wwI or iraq war wich i would like personaly but i dont like that they took sixaxis out of 4 and 5 i was po'd when they didn't have sixaxis that was best part of 3

Originally posted by Tha
i cant wait cuz waw sucks sooo much i cant wait ten that failure of a game will not be played anymore

realy its not that bad when u get into lvl 40 then u get good things like coaxil mg or bandioler with the mgs i kick butt with dat combo. but without it the game might as well be cod3
Last edited by crick_head ; 02-22-2009 at 03:01 PM.
02-24-2009, 02:44 AM #50
haha does anyone know the specific month? cant wait, everyones going to reserve!
02-24-2009, 03:54 PM #51
Default Avatar
killahz
wy cant they make a game that we are playing the nazi's and japanese??? that would be an awsome game!
02-24-2009, 04:21 PM #52
ROOKBOY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by vl
Call of Duty 5: World at War has only been on the market for a few weeks and already people are talking about the next Call of Duty game. Activision-Blizzard knew how popular Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was when it was launched back in 2007, that they felt that it needed another visit.

Many Call of Duty fans were upset that developers, Treyarch were going back to the WWII format, as that era has now been done to death. Many gamers still love the old World War II format, but if you like all the latest weapons, then you will still be seething that a second Modern Warfare was not explored.

It seems that Activision-Blizzard have buckled under the pressure, and have announced that they are now working on Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2, and is scheduled to launch in fall 2009. Now that Activision-Blizzard is back at the helm, we can expect a truly awesome sequel to a truly awesome game.

Activison is not back because they never went anywhere, Infinity Ward is the one who is back... Activision is the publisher.. they own COD... what they do is allow two different developers to work on the game.... Infinity Ward and Treyarch... the new Modern Warfare is going to be done by Infinity Ward who also did COD4... so this should be a great game
02-24-2009, 09:41 PM #53
NjG_GregchimpEFC
Do a barrel roll!
i think it cums out in dec
02-25-2009, 02:46 AM #54
Puma
Keeper
Originally posted by vl
Call of Duty 5: World at War has only been on the market for a few weeks and already people are talking about the next Call of Duty game. Activision-Blizzard knew how popular Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was when it was launched back in 2007, that they felt that it needed another visit.

its not "Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2." idiot. and its not "Call of Duty 5: World at War" once again, idiot. and CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR has not been out "for a few weeks" . you kidding me right now? more like over 3 months...wowo u r dumb
02-25-2009, 03:13 AM #55
Um I think your an idiot its Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo