01-15-2009, 06:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call of Duty 5: World at War has only been on the market for a few weeks and already people are talking about the next Call of Duty game. Activision-Blizzard knew how popular Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was when it was launched back in 2007, that they felt that it needed another visit.

Many Call of Duty fans were upset that developers, Treyarch were going back to the WWII format, as that era has now been done to death. Many gamers still love the old World War II format, but if you like all the latest weapons, then you will still be seething that a second Modern Warfare was not explored.

It seems that Activision-Blizzard have buckled under the pressure, and have announced that they are now working on Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2, and is scheduled to launch in fall 2009. Now that Activision-Blizzard is back at the helm, we can expect a truly awesome sequel to a truly awesome game.

The following 9 users say thank you to _Narey_ for this useful post:

dave1694, Dingus98, Favo, Infamous Unpwnd, KleRKz, l-Jos3ph-l, SSG HOOTY, taker394, TylerM715
02-28-2009, 06:54 AM #56
XxfigjamxX
Do a barrel roll!
Can't wait till MW2 comes out but I still like the WWII era games and I have just adapted to using the older guns so switching back to modern guns is gonna be a bit wierd. Either way I think it's going to be a fantastic game and I can't wait. =P
03-01-2009, 09:28 PM #57
I am bored of COD5 guns.

Personally, I do prefer the Call of duty 4 guns, they are better.

I hope Modern Warfare 2 will be great like COD 4 Winky Winky
Last edited by RangeMaggot ; 03-01-2009 at 09:31 PM.
03-02-2009, 06:26 PM #58
There is no time between the release of Call of Duty: World At War and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. They should wait between the releases.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo