01-30-2011, 06:22 PM #1
Boris Johnson
Craigy...Craigo!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LRr6bl-aWAY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LRr6bl-aWAY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Minecraft was one of the standout games of 2010 (despite the fact that it hasn’t technically released yet), and one of the most common recurring questions on the official forums is whether the experience would work on consoles. Luckily Projectorgames, the veteran Indie outfit behind the sublime Steam Heroes, is set to answer this question. FortressCraft is set to deliver a heady blend of freeform creation with cutting edge-graphics, using nifty coding techniques to get around the Xbox 360’s lack of RAM compared to most PCs. Currently the project is set for an Xbox Live Indie release.

Despite only being in development for three weeks, FortressCraft is already looking incredible. Day/night cycles, water effects, 32-player online multiplayer and avatar support is already in the bag- with ProjectorGames now focusing on the peer 2 peer functionality. To add extra pressure to the already tight schedule, project leader ‘DJArcas’ has exclusively confirmed to us that the release is set for February 7th, which is the Microsoft deadline for Indie games submitted using the XNA 3.1 toolset. If they miss the midnight cutoff point, they’ll have to go back to the drawing board!

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM #2
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
how is that minecraft
01-31-2011, 01:11 AM #3
pwnage4life62
soundcloud.com/ekonomy
forreal? Gasp
01-31-2011, 02:38 AM #4
Sweet I love minecraft Smile
01-31-2011, 04:42 AM #5
-Orbited-
Bounty hunter
OMG ! if minecraft goes to XBL ill be soooooo FRICKIN happy
01-31-2011, 08:29 AM #6
DUB 2.0
I like to type Smile
I highly doubt it and I think that it would take the fun out of it.
01-31-2011, 10:42 AM #7
Awesome.

Although the inevitable lack of MP server commands will be annoying, so I'll probably stick to MC on the PC.
01-31-2011, 01:20 PM #8
Dylan_Owns
Master of teh internetz
Originally posted by Clutch
Awesome.

Although the inevitable lack of MP server commands will be annoying, so I'll probably stick to MC on the PC.

Oh I can imagine how irritating it'll be without being able to give items and teleport. And without ANY plugins it'll be nearly absolutely shithouse.

The following user thanked Dylan_Owns for this useful post:

Clutch Hunterr
01-31-2011, 02:57 PM #9
NyanCat
trololo
Highly doubt it. Minecraft is best as a pc game and if a xbox version even realeses i am guessing it would no modding on it.

The following user thanked NyanCat for this useful post:

skinsfan597
01-31-2011, 04:31 PM #10
Romen_Xelkorta
Are you high?
Originally posted by Owns View Post
Oh I can imagine how irritating it'll be without being able to give items and teleport. And without ANY plugins it'll be nearly absolutely shithouse.

it could come with new implanting methods to mods and textures, as for admin control, it could go mouse and keyboard compatible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo