01-30-2011, 06:22 PM #1
Boris Johnson
Craigy...Craigo!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LRr6bl-aWAY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LRr6bl-aWAY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Minecraft was one of the standout games of 2010 (despite the fact that it hasn’t technically released yet), and one of the most common recurring questions on the official forums is whether the experience would work on consoles. Luckily Projectorgames, the veteran Indie outfit behind the sublime Steam Heroes, is set to answer this question. FortressCraft is set to deliver a heady blend of freeform creation with cutting edge-graphics, using nifty coding techniques to get around the Xbox 360’s lack of RAM compared to most PCs. Currently the project is set for an Xbox Live Indie release.

Despite only being in development for three weeks, FortressCraft is already looking incredible. Day/night cycles, water effects, 32-player online multiplayer and avatar support is already in the bag- with ProjectorGames now focusing on the peer 2 peer functionality. To add extra pressure to the already tight schedule, project leader ‘DJArcas’ has exclusively confirmed to us that the release is set for February 7th, which is the Microsoft deadline for Indie games submitted using the XNA 3.1 toolset. If they miss the midnight cutoff point, they’ll have to go back to the drawing board!

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
04-08-2011, 03:21 PM #38
Guys it may still have alot of bugs but I think this will go somewhere. I played it and its awesome and its only 240msp and there will be a update every week and new chapters will come out every month...the chapters will only be 80msp. Guys this is not a remake of minecraft....it may seem that way right now but what hes adding is different than what minecraft has, so dont say its a rip off of minecraft....you know minecraft is based off a few games also. Also it MAY be released for PC and PS3 but only time will tell.

Here is my video I uploaded a few hours ago
04-08-2011, 04:48 PM #39
Bathroom
Zomboy <3
I think it's an awful idea, Minecraft is way better to control with a mouse rather than with a controller, or you must be able to put your sensitivity on 10000%. :sleep:
04-08-2011, 05:36 PM #40
Originally posted by matjuh View Post
I think it's an awful idea, Minecraft is way better to control with a mouse rather than with a controller, or you must be able to put your sensitivity on 10000%. :sleep:

to be honest its not that bad....the sensitivity only goes to 10...it is a lil bit slow BUT it just came out so it can be changed

The following user thanked nAb_PwNeR for this useful post:

Xanadu
04-08-2011, 05:45 PM #41
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
this game is laggy as ****
04-25-2011, 10:28 AM #42
minecraft is gay its like runescape
04-25-2011, 11:43 AM #43
MineGrief
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by pro

Runescape is like you, Stupid,Troll and plain gay.
04-25-2011, 12:02 PM #44
Originally posted by MineGrief View Post
Runescape is like you, Stupid,Troll and plain gay.

naa actually i dont think it is ?
04-25-2011, 01:00 PM #45
xXPolojackXx
Moving to the Xbox Scene.
Originally posted by pro

Compare them. Minecraft is creative. Runescape is just being queer.
04-25-2011, 02:30 PM #46
lol minecraft coming to Xbox! Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo