Post: Why the Xbox is better than the PS3 (in my opinion)
08-20-2011, 11:04 PM #1
.Robot
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw a thread today. It upset me :carling:

The thread was explaining in HIGH detail why the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360. If he gets to create a thread defending the PS3, I have the right to defend the Xbox 360. I am going to address all the statements he made

Here we go =D

1. The newer Xbox's don't get the red ring of death. The only way you can get the red ring of death on a newer console is if you keep it in a box with no air.

2. PS3 games have better graphics? Yes but do game developers care? **** no. A game like Call of Duty or Resident Evil don't care about the graphic differences. Each game on both consoles are the same. No difference! Now, a game developed JUST for the PS3 like Uncharted has to meet the PS3's graphic limit because it was made just for the PS3. In reality, most people will be playing Call of Duty, not Uncharted.

3. To be honest, blue ray movies are incredible. Nuff' said. Xbox can't beat the blue ray aspect of the PS3.

4. Yes, batteries are expensive and the Xbox controller runs on batteries. You can buy a new Xbox controller and a rechargeable battery pack for $70. The controller is 10x better than the PS3's when you get used to it.

5. Xbox Live VS PSN. Having free mutiplayer is cool. I like the idea but when you pay for Xbox Live, you get what you pay for. Xbox Live is incredible!
Xbox Live has-

-Zune
-Games on Demand
-Party chat
-Private Chat
-Voice messages
-Better security

6. The Xbox's exclusives are better than PS3's exclusives. Halo and Gears of War can easily beat any PS3 exclusive. I must admit, Uncharted is very good and might be the only competition on PS3's side.

7. Even though the PS3 has full 1080P, most games don't reach the limit. Crysis 2 does but it is full 1080P on Xbox too so there isn't much a difference there.

This thread was written %100 by me, .Robot.
I am not calling out anyone, I am just speaking my mind. Feel free to ask me anything.

That is all.
/End Rant
<3

The following 10 users say thank you to .Robot for this useful post:

Encopresis, Grumpy, jonnyman69, kleszyk, Laney, MikeyCapp, s0ph0r, Sweets, Cory, xXPolojackXx

The following 18 users groaned at .Robot for this awful post:

aBoss, Abtean, Agent Wolf, Alexis Rhodes, Anthony., atifI0, Awayze, Calebbeast, EZ., Implicit, jannu22, Judgement, LINUX♥, Mr. Slim, NoobfromDK, Null ReacT, redraiderark, Spectre.
09-03-2011, 11:16 PM #47
Yes I agree, I think the Xbox is far superior to the PS3 (Yes I have both!)
09-04-2011, 01:14 PM #48
halo and gears are terrible generic games. any ps3 game is better than them
09-04-2011, 03:13 PM #49
Assassin
Easter Egg!
the fanboy war continues. HERP DERP
09-04-2011, 03:36 PM #50
Originally posted by .Robot View Post
I saw a thread today. It upset me :carling:

The thread was explaining in HIGH detail why the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360. If he gets to create a thread defending the PS3, I have the right to defend the Xbox 360. I am going to address all the statements he made

Here we go =D

1. The newer Xbox's don't get the red ring of death. The only way you can get the red ring of death on a newer console is if you keep it in a box with no air.

2. PS3 games have better graphics? Yes but do game developers care? **** no. A game like Call of Duty or Resident Evil don't care about the graphic differences. Each game on both consoles are the same. No difference! Now, a game developed JUST for the PS3 like Uncharted has to meet the PS3's graphic limit because it was made just for the PS3. In reality, most people will be playing Call of Duty, not Uncharted.

3. To be honest, blue ray movies are incredible. Nuff' said. Xbox can't beat the blue ray aspect of the PS3.

4. Yes, batteries are expensive and the Xbox controller runs on batteries. You can buy a new Xbox controller and a rechargeable battery pack for $70. The controller is 10x better than the PS3's when you get used to it.

5. Xbox Live VS PSN. Having free mutiplayer is cool. I like the idea but when you pay for Xbox Live, you get what you pay for. Xbox Live is incredible!
Xbox Live has-

-Zune
-Games on Demand
-Party chat
-Private Chat
-Voice messages
-Better security

6. The Xbox's exclusives are better than PS3's exclusives. Halo and Gears of War can easily beat any PS3 exclusive. I must admit, Uncharted is very good and might be the only competition on PS3's side.

7. Even though the PS3 has full 1080P, most games don't reach the limit. Crysis 2 does but it is full 1080P on Xbox too so there isn't much a difference there.

This thread was written %100 by me, .Robot.
I am not calling out anyone, I am just speaking my mind. Feel free to ask me anything.

That is all.
/End Rant
<3

no offence but the only point you made was that xbox has party chat.. and we can use skype for that and skypes audio quality is far higher than xbox shitty tinny sound

also on the point of better security, the xbox was broken in what 2 months compaired to ps3s 2 YEARS? and hacks are still forth coming

halo is crap but i agree GOW is the best exclusive

games on demand ect ps3 also has that, zune ect.. we have a BROWSER to that point is invalid and the ps3 totaly rips the arse off xbox in that department

im sorry but if you think xbox is anywhere near ps3s standerd you should buy a ps3 and then you would totaly change your mind

even online the ps3 is faster at finding games and less lag per game (even BO has been fixed)

for 70$ you could buy a new pad for ps3 again an invalid point (even tho i preder ps3 control)

the new xbox do break just not as often as they used too.. still break more than a ps3
09-04-2011, 07:32 PM #51
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Wow, I'm stupid. I clicked on "Nominate" by accident.
09-04-2011, 07:33 PM #52
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by .Robot View Post
I saw a thread today. It upset me :carling:

Here we go =D

Xbox Live has-

-Zune
-Games on Demand
-Party chat
-Private Chat
-Voice messages
-Better security

This thread was written *0 by me, .Robot.

That is all.
/End Rant
<3

The part of:
-Zune
-Games on Demand
-Party chat
-Private Chat
-Voice messages
-Better security

Zune is Microsoft, we get our own version for music.
We can't do cross game chat but we do possess the capability of party chats
Private chat - Please define that as in what I am thinking we have that.
Voice messages - No real need for that, every one that I have heard is a bit difficult to hear
Microsoft doesn't have better security, in fact they were hacked first. Sony lasted a lot longer than Microsoft and only because of the last jailbreak, sony was vulnerable, if that jailbreak never was made then Sony never would have been hacked. In my opinion, Sony has better security.

The reason why Sony was also hacked was they were the main focus, people knew if they wanted they could go ahead and hack Microsoft but there was that rush of the idea that no one has been able to hack Sony so they targeted.

Both consoles are great, they offer their own experience. I hate it when people are all about "ohh we get Halo"... who gives a flying F*ck, we get an assortment of games ourselves as do you. Games are meant to be fun not be a wishy washy dumbass fanboy gloating about a game they just spent 60 bucks on to waste life over with.
09-05-2011, 08:24 AM #53
s0ph0r
it isnt m3
Why not eliminate all jealousy by buying both consoles? Just imagine: You can play the version that's OBVIOUSLY better on the other console! AND play ALL exclusives! ...
09-06-2011, 04:01 PM #54
klPSPP
Keeper
I like the 360 simply because the games on it appeal to me more than PS3 games but I think PS3 is the better console whereas the 360 has the better games.
09-11-2011, 07:52 PM #55
-Ethan
Keeper
Very nice thread.

I like them both equally, they both have different aspects that make them both great systems.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo