Post: Why the Xbox is better than the PS3 (in my opinion)
08-20-2011, 11:04 PM #1
.Robot
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw a thread today. It upset me :carling:

The thread was explaining in HIGH detail why the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360. If he gets to create a thread defending the PS3, I have the right to defend the Xbox 360. I am going to address all the statements he made

Here we go =D

1. The newer Xbox's don't get the red ring of death. The only way you can get the red ring of death on a newer console is if you keep it in a box with no air.

2. PS3 games have better graphics? Yes but do game developers care? **** no. A game like Call of Duty or Resident Evil don't care about the graphic differences. Each game on both consoles are the same. No difference! Now, a game developed JUST for the PS3 like Uncharted has to meet the PS3's graphic limit because it was made just for the PS3. In reality, most people will be playing Call of Duty, not Uncharted.

3. To be honest, blue ray movies are incredible. Nuff' said. Xbox can't beat the blue ray aspect of the PS3.

4. Yes, batteries are expensive and the Xbox controller runs on batteries. You can buy a new Xbox controller and a rechargeable battery pack for $70. The controller is 10x better than the PS3's when you get used to it.

5. Xbox Live VS PSN. Having free mutiplayer is cool. I like the idea but when you pay for Xbox Live, you get what you pay for. Xbox Live is incredible!
Xbox Live has-

-Zune
-Games on Demand
-Party chat
-Private Chat
-Voice messages
-Better security

6. The Xbox's exclusives are better than PS3's exclusives. Halo and Gears of War can easily beat any PS3 exclusive. I must admit, Uncharted is very good and might be the only competition on PS3's side.

7. Even though the PS3 has full 1080P, most games don't reach the limit. Crysis 2 does but it is full 1080P on Xbox too so there isn't much a difference there.

This thread was written %100 by me, .Robot.
I am not calling out anyone, I am just speaking my mind. Feel free to ask me anything.

That is all.
/End Rant
<3

The following 10 users say thank you to .Robot for this useful post:

Encopresis, Grumpy, jonnyman69, kleszyk, Laney, MikeyCapp, s0ph0r, Sweets, Cory, xXPolojackXx

The following 18 users groaned at .Robot for this awful post:

aBoss, Abtean, Agent Wolf, Alexis Rhodes, Anthony., atifI0, Awayze, Calebbeast, EZ., Implicit, jannu22, Judgement, LINUX♥, Mr. Slim, NoobfromDK, Null ReacT, redraiderark, Spectre.
09-11-2011, 08:06 PM #56
yeah mate x

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo