09-18-2011, 11:47 PM #1
Coyler
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right I have gotten both consoles Xbox and PlayStation, in my opinion i think that Xbox is far better than PlayStation if we look at it from different perspectives

1 Social - The Xbox is far more sociable than the PlayStation, with the PlayStation the only real people who ever talk are either continually arguing or are playing some pretty distorted noises down the mic.

2 Games (exclusives) - the game exclusives on the Xbox compared to the PlayStation 3 in my opinion are far more superior, for one Halo, this is one of the biggest selling games ever, it is exclusive to Xbox, Halo 2 was still being played even when Halo Reach was released, then gears of war, It is indescribable the amount of time and effort that must have went into making this game, it was so unbelievable, you can play the campaign alone multiple times without being bore.

3 Freebies - PlayStation take a starting lead here with there free online multi-player, yes this is good but Xbox use the money we spend on there subscription to help improve our gaming experience. Last FM Xbox exclusive is a good touch, it is free and can get you into some very good bands. Then Xbox further takes the leads with there Facebook/Twitter both have been put on the Xbox dashboard and are working in collaboration to improve Xbox, this is a good touch so you can check your Facebook and Twitter without even moving.

4 Cross platforming - Xbox as a Microsoft product have a couple of games that can be played cross platformed like Gears of war one and two can both be played against p.c gamer. Games like shadow run as well.

5 Collaborations and sponsorship - Xbox teamed up with Call of Duty so that Xbox gets maps before the PlayStation will, which means Xbox gets to see what its like a good period of time before PlayStation. Xbox signed up with Zune, Zune is a massive Movie store that allows you to stream from Zune directly to your Xbox console. The final to were the additions of Twitter and Facebook, this came as a surprise to everyone, but it was a good surprise.

6 Quality - If we are talking about directly Gaming quality then it is more or less even as Xbox and PlayStation both have 1080p HD but if we go into movie detail i do have to admit that PlayStation is better than Xbox for movie because of the blue ray.

7 Updating - Generally the idea is to continually update a console so that it become better than the others in the market, and Xbox does just that, Xbox release a new update at least once a month. they can change there dashboard around, add in cool new features even voice recognition downloads soon. While PlayStation do not update as much.

This is just my opinion - Coyler Upside Down Happy

The following 4 users say thank you to Coyler for this useful post:

ILuZzONz, K-Snody, Syria, TD5X
02-17-2012, 02:29 PM #128
maniyo
Pokemon Trainer
I think PS3 is better than the Xbox and yes i got both a Ps3 Slim 250GB and a Xbox 360 Slim With Kinect.
The only Thing which i think is really better about the Xbox is The Kinect and the ability to flash it!
I just got the Xbox for fun because i flashed it and have about 120+ Games :carling::carling: For Example if friends come over or something.
I Use The Ps3 4 Earning Trophys and Playing online but most of the time i earn some Trophys ^^...
And Yes i know that the Ps3 can be jailbreaked too n shit but i would never risk my psn account ^^
02-17-2012, 03:13 PM #129
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Probably one of Sony's mottos would be, if it aint broke don't fix it! This applies to our xmb(dashboard) and our controller :P Microsoft constantly have to update things, and also before even a minor hack comes on to the ps3s system, it will always be on xbox before hand, so xbox is not superior to ps3, but ps3 neither is. Both consoles have their ups and downs so you can't say ones better than the other.
02-17-2012, 08:27 PM #130
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Mr
Probably one of Sony's mottos would be, if it aint broke don't fix it! This applies to our xmb(dashboard) and our controller :P Microsoft constantly have to update things, and also before even a minor hack comes on to the ps3s system, it will always be on xbox before hand, so xbox is not superior to ps3, but ps3 neither is. Both consoles have their ups and downs so you can't say ones better than the other.

PS3 has more powerful hardware in it as well. :/

People seem to forget that.
02-17-2012, 08:31 PM #131
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
But xbox's live experience is far better than Sony's (excluding the idiot 5 year olds with microphones and flamers :p)
02-17-2012, 09:55 PM #132
Otib
lolololololol
Xbox is better in my opinion.:y: more games = more fun!:y:
02-18-2012, 01:16 AM #133
I had the xbox and ps3 and I love more my ps3.. I guess it varies with the controllers setting and such.
03-09-2012, 09:36 PM #134
StartLethal
Save Point
The Xbox 360 has a better online experience. I also feel that it has more exclusives that I would like to play, but I think the PS3 is still a good system, just not as good as the 360 IMO.
03-10-2012, 10:46 AM #135
himpmund
E-Dubble <3
Ive owned both ps3 and xbox 360 and i think xbox is just better, ps3 is free, but xbox has better online in my opinion.
Marketplace is much better than ps3s store, it has more demos and games.
03-15-2012, 11:03 PM #136
PS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBOX360 :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo