05-21-2008, 12:22 AM #1
Dozck
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); does any1 think call of duty 5 will be any good since its going back to ww2?
06-15-2008, 07:50 PM #56
i wonder if its gonna be any good
06-16-2008, 01:56 AM #57
It sucks that Treyarch is going to make it they were the ones that made cod3 which sucked so bad (A.K.A. the graphics and the gameplay) but most likely and i hope that they will make it better.

P.S. To all people who want it to be Vietnam, Call of Duty 6 most likely will be.
Last edited by Cod4Glitcher ; 06-16-2008 at 04:02 AM.
06-16-2008, 01:58 AM #58
Originally posted by Dozck View Post
well to get the ww2 theme going they need to make it like pearl harbor or something like that with planes and ships or something but like the fight in germany and everything like that
In Call of Duty 5 it will be based on the Pacific War, mostly everyone thinks its going to be in Europe.
06-16-2008, 02:17 AM #59
Originally posted by Rhys22 View Post
yea no 1 has done vietnam yet that would be exerlentHappy

Go to this link to read all of about Call of Duty 5:
You must login or register to view this content.
^
|

(Recommened to Ctrl-C on link than Ctrl-V in the address box of your internet browser(Refer to this if the hyperlink does NOT work).
Last edited by Cod4Glitcher ; 06-16-2008 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Incorrect Spelling
06-16-2008, 02:49 PM #60
I don't think that Call of Duty 5 is going to be as good as Call of Duty 4 because they have Battlefield: Bad Company and the demo is the best and you get to drive tanks, Humvees, Boats, and you can fly helicopters. I would recomend downloading the demo its the best game ever. If I was going to keep playing COD4 I would want it Modern than WW2, Because now you have lots more guns than they had back then and most of them are single shot guns.
Last edited by crazyturkeys ; 06-16-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Battlefield is better than Call of Duty
06-16-2008, 08:17 PM #61
Ok for everyone's info for Call of duty 5 will run on Call of duty 4's engine which means that all they do is make a new campaign and new maps and guns. There will still be Create-A-Class but I don't think they'll have attachments because in WWII there wasn't much attachments. Personally I think that Cod5 will have tanks, motercycles, and boats, since Treyarch is going to create it (Almost every game they make has not only infantry fighting). Call of Duty 5 will MOST likely will be finished by March 29, 2009. Back to Create-A-Class, they said that they might add silencers (In WWII they had some), actual scopes (Not acogs), and camos. They WILL keep the perk system. In Call of Duty 5 there will be about twenty to thirty different guns (Excluding the pistols).Smile

P.S. To any people who like or want FLAMETHROWERS in Cod5 there will be flamethrowers.Happy
06-16-2008, 09:04 PM #62
Many people have sent me a lot of messages saying "How do you know this" or "Can you tell me which website says all this". First of all these websites are NOT allowed to be released due to private and/or legal issues. So please don't ask me any more. Second reason is that I know someone that works for Activision. He works for all of the First-Person Action Shooters, that Acitivision makes. I'm not allowed to release his name to the public due to legal issues with him. As I said before don't send me messages because i need to keep my mouth shut about all of the private information. One more thing about the websites is that they are only for specified people like me because you MUST have a contract with those people, but you need to be very lucky to find these websites. The way I found out was that the guy that works with Activision said that I have permission to go to the website which had every detail about upcoming games by Activision. So the only way is with a permitted username and password. After that you need a contract with them, you may browse as you please. And no i'm not going to give anyone permission to go that website.

Thanks Very Much!Happy
Last edited by Cod4Glitcher ; 06-16-2008 at 09:14 PM.
06-18-2008, 09:34 AM #63
i heard on xplay that there will be vehicles, thats the only good news that ive heard
06-18-2008, 09:35 PM #64
I think it will be good. It looks like a different WWII. It looks like the war in Japan, not Europe.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo