05-21-2008, 12:22 AM #1
Dozck
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); does any1 think call of duty 5 will be any good since its going back to ww2?
06-20-2008, 07:02 AM #65
For everyone's info i will only tell you the topic, or what war the titles are based on.
Cod6 is Vietnam or may be modern and the two switch
Cod7 is Modern
Cod8 is WWI
These topics are if the previous games get GOOD sales. These games topics are undecided but this is what they will be not that likely, the reason is because WWI is going to be hard because trench warfare. Most likely people wouldn't want to play a game that all you do is sit in a trench and do almost nothing. Vietnam may be moderate diffuculty to make because all you'll do is get ambushed unless they do the urban warfare of the war. In Vietnam they can make it like Call of Duty4 by making it American and South Vietnam V.S. The Vietcong (or Vietkong) and North Vietnam. But all I want to say that Cod6 will most likely be very hard to choose. But thats what the good and the bad races are. I know that i didn't say much or anything about Cod7 because I have no clue, all i know that it will most likely be Modern. Cod6 can be very hard to make because that in Cod4 it is easier to see camo (A.K.A. The ghille suits are easy to see and they are very hard to make more realistic in Cod6(In Vietnam many people were very camoed, basicly you could not tell if your buddy was a North or an American). All i'm going to say is that in Cod6 it will have a lot of camoed people.
06-20-2008, 10:12 PM #66
flamethrowerrrsssssssss..woohooooo. haha yea budddy, but we will see how the game actually plays, i have never really liked treyarch's game styles..
06-22-2008, 09:24 PM #67
it might be cool
06-24-2008, 06:17 AM #68
Go to this website you may get a lot of info about Call of Duty World at War.
You must login or register to view this content.

You can see a trailer about Call of Duty 5 on youtube
06-26-2008, 10:59 AM #69
+tA.Daisho
Crumpets and tea?
if you have not played cod5 and only seen a 1min 30 sec trailer then how the hell can you say its going to be shit come on grow up a bit
07-18-2008, 11:47 PM #70
Deadkiller
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dozck View Post
does any1 think call of duty 5 will be any good since its going back to ww2?

call of duty world at war not cod5.
07-20-2008, 05:16 AM #71
Originally posted by skypiedie View Post
if you have not played cod5 and only seen a 1min 30 sec trailer then how the hell can you say its going to be shit come on grow up a bit

I rather have you read some of my other posts you mother****er before you complain about anything because there are some websites that are restriced that I go to.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo