07-27-2010, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys,ive recently found some proof on some sik stuff ive found through the iwd files on pc,which will lead us somewere,but anyways wat i have found is 8 NEW MAPS that was either not released or not finished in time.i did find these in the cod4 iwd file so this is true,ive also got the names of the maps w/pictures!

mp_Cellblock:
bio:bit like showdown but easyer to go for a KS.
size:looks mediam
[ATTACH]1735[/ATTACH]

mp_Dusk:
bio:its like ambush but harder to see through the sand :P
size:large
[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

mp_Facalty(my fav map):
bio: a bit like fuel on mw2,large open space & lots of hiding places.
[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

mp_mansion:
bio: its like shipment or rust really,but it wasnt released :(
size:small
[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

mp_Palace:
bio: it looks like 2 showdowns in 1 lol,but this would be good for getting kills,less camping spaces.
[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH]

i couldnt add no more attachments sorry :(

mp_Rooftops:
bio: it looks like strike but a city kind of way,nothing special but good for rioting against enemy`s.
size:mediam
You must login or register to view this content.

mp_Suburbs:
bio:a little inclosed town,good for sniping & camping.

mp_Test:
bio:this was used to create the game its self,they used it to check if everything is working ok.

UPDATES:
-this is confirmed that mp_Dusk & a differant map called mp_Hill has a current load screen & a map picture,so which means you can display it be4 you start a game or you can prob play on it.
heres the load screen pictures(these was taken out of the cod4 files):
Mp_Dusk loadscreen:

Mp_Hill loadscreen:

this atleast deserves a thank or a nominate for finding out these maps Smile
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 07-28-2010 at 06:45 PM.

The following 80 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

-Bane-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Mitch, .NINK., Adamâ„¢, AgentBroI3eAsT, AgentMini, Alekz, Alfa, MeowDev, AndyBwv2, atreyu9a7x, banfix, BEACHBOI13, bmxrcodol04, Chicharito, CRACKbomber, dermot, Destenation-A, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devilreapr, Drake, DxF_ToXiC, ent, Errors, FourzerotwoFAILS, Frog, FrOoTLoOpZ, GetDeleted -_-, Grodusk, Hack-Tivision, Honey, indy1995, iZach, jkry_2_1_, Kif, KillaPwner, KinGKyl3, kkid423, KrazyHD, LOL CAT, malaka-hincha, Markie-, MikeyCapp, Mr. DarkKV, NanuGama, NBTheKing, OMGiTzDeFDoGG, Oneinfamous, Rainbow Dash, RedxDragonx69, Reees, Removed, robot6527, SaucyHacks, SavagedPixel, Securing_Bravo, Shadoh, Shadow_Company, ShAdoW_RiDa, SkaterCookie, Slash2793, sshotshooter6, Steve, SupaTrollioBros, TheBryant, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, TMAN242, ToXiiC, UGz-, vRoyale, vx-skillz-vx, Weehuntz, Winty, xPottsy
07-28-2010, 12:04 AM #20
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Probley test maps that got changed later on, since they show alot of resemblance to the maps now.
07-28-2010, 12:11 AM #21
Originally posted by UK
it doesnt work on pc for some reason :( but my bets go towards ps3 for hacking becouse most of the dvars aint showing up on the pc version becouse i lost the .ff file to run the game :(

oh & yes,it will load & the load screen would load but donno if it will let you play it.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

oh nice,taco ive got to share some stuff whith you tomorrow,ive found very useful thinks.btw guys,this mite sound wierd but you guys want me to make a game out of the hacks,like e.g zombies or promod?
Any suggestions?
My bet goes towards SAW atm.itll be sick & it should work

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

the iwd were looking at is image files,were just looking into what each code meansLOL,i found a picture of that evil guy(imrol somthing lol)

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

the iwd were looking at is image files,were just looking into what each code meansLOL,i found a picture of that evil guy(imrol somthing lol)

lol kk, also about the game mode. I think you should stay with your original beta team seeing as nothing got leaked :y:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by UK
hey guys,ive recently found some proof on some sik stuff ive found through the iwd files on pc,which will lead us somewere,but anyways wat i have found is 8 NEW MAPS that was either not released or not finished in time.i did find these in the cod4 iwd file so this is true,ive also got the names of the maps w/pictures!

mp_Cellblock:
[ATTACH]1735[/ATTACH]

mp_Dusk:
[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

mp_Facalty(my fav map):
[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

mp_mansion:
[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

mp_Palace:
bio: it looks like 2 showdowns in 1 lol,but this would be good for getting kills,less camping spaces.
[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH]

mp_Rooftops:
bio: it looks like strike but a city kind of way,nothing special but good for rioting against enemy`s.

mp_Suburbs:

mp_Test:
bio:this was used to create the game its self,they used it to check if everything is working ok.

UPDATES:
-this is confirmed that mp_Dusk & a differant map called mp_Hill has a current load screen & a map picture,so which means you can display it be4 you start a game or you can prob play on it.
Mp_Dusk loadscreen:

Mp_Hill loadscreen:

mp_Cellblock looks alot more like vacant to me. It's got the square in the middle, and also the land and building seem to be positioned the same way as vacant too.
07-28-2010, 12:13 AM #22
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Can you not play them? Do you only have the birds eyed view
07-28-2010, 06:48 AM #23
Pretty nice find.
07-28-2010, 06:51 AM #24
Naruto
Dark Knight
Mp_Hill looks pretty sweet!
07-28-2010, 08:46 AM #25
98noma97
Do a barrel roll!
is there a way to play on them yet
07-28-2010, 09:14 AM #26
Originally posted by 98noma97 View Post
is there a way to play on them yet

ive tested them but they dont work,im guessing they were bined or somthing becouse the ap dont even show up :( for dusk

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
Can you not play them? Do you only have the birds eyed view

atm i can only find the birds eye view & the 2 load screen maps,currently looking for more!
07-28-2010, 04:41 PM #27
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by UK
hey guys,ive recently found some proof on some sik stuff ive found through the iwd files on pc,which will lead us somewere,but anyways wat i have found is 8 NEW MAPS that was either not released or not finished in time.i did find these in the cod4 iwd file so this is true,ive also got the names of the maps w/pictures!

mp_Cellblock:
[ATTACH]1735[/ATTACH]

mp_Dusk:
[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

mp_Facalty(my fav map):
[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

mp_mansion:
[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

mp_Palace:
[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH]

mp_Rooftops:

mp_Suburbs:

mp_Test:

UPDATES:
Mp_Dusk loadscreen:

Mp_Hill loadscreen:

Nice find, are the codes incomplete?
I may be able to help you get them boot up
07-28-2010, 04:44 PM #28
3arc
Meow.
nice find. on the PS3 couldn't we put the codes in for that map and play it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo