05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-05-2009, 12:09 AM #47
Hmm all these ideas sound pretty good, I think we need to find out a way to delete the patch when already signed in so that the game doesn't realize that the patch has been deleted and it sill lets us use the hacks? Worth a try, after all Taco did quote a guy on saying that maybe we need to bypass the patch update and then He said Someone is thinking, so it probably does have to do with patch most likely.
05-05-2009, 12:29 AM #48
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
And Taco said it's simple? It really isn't, and I'm pretty sure he didn't figure it out either! He just got shown how to do and then realized that it's actually simple. Keep trying guys.
05-05-2009, 01:10 AM #49
Hey i found this You must login or register to view this content. and it gets you past the PS3 firmware check so you dont have to update your PS3 you can just go on it with like 1.00 or what ever. Maybe if you modified it you could do the same with COD4?

Tacco it would be nice if you could say if i was close LOL...

And then i also agree with stuart about the Binding of buttons that seems to coming onto the scene, recenlty ive seen a few videos showing this method.
05-05-2009, 02:06 AM #50
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
ok good news and bad news ...i managed to bypass the patch but not able to play online servers?? but its defninitely progress lol better than nothing sorry for the lack of video...im a noob when it comes to recording..sorry...i showed the stats so u see its current and also time and date..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1XxmJOgNJM"]YouTube - Silent657 COD4 HACKS[/ame]
Last edited by silent657 ; 05-05-2009 at 02:08 AM.
05-05-2009, 02:14 AM #51
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
Well, at least you can say you can host a private match and it'll work? Damn, even that's awesome!
05-05-2009, 02:18 AM #52
How did you get past the update check? Did you use packet injection?
05-05-2009, 02:23 AM #53
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Originally posted by silent657 View Post
ok good news and bad news ...i managed to bypass the patch but not able to play online servers?? but its defninitely progress lol better than nothing sorry for the lack of video...im a noob when it comes to recording..sorry...i showed the stats so u see its current and also time and date..

You must login or register to view this content.

good try but, that wont get u anywhere, u have to have the patch... But... Not part of the patch....... Thats all im sayin, wat u did is not on ranked servers, noone can join
05-05-2009, 02:31 AM #54
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Tacotime77 View Post
good try but, that wont get u anywhere, u have to have the patch... But... Not part of the patch....... Thats all im sayin, wat u did is not on ranked servers, noone can join

From what I'm reading here, you're trying to say that; you have to somehow edit the patch? But you can't backup the patch on to anything to change it's properties - The hints you are giving are much appreciated though.
05-05-2009, 02:37 AM #55
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
Originally posted by Tacotime77 View Post

i know lol:cool: it suxz but feels like im close though...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo