05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-04-2009, 10:16 PM #38
Ze Mouse
Do a barrel roll!
Turn off the ps3 while its installing the patch so it thinks its installed but its actually not? lol Or would that just bugger it up? :P
05-04-2009, 10:20 PM #39
can you delete the patch while you are signed in?
05-04-2009, 10:24 PM #40
'SpeCâ„¢
Youtube.Com/xSpCz
maybe if u copy the hacks while ur in game?
05-04-2009, 10:35 PM #41
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
There is some seriously retarded questions going down here.

It's pretty safe to assume that Taco is not going to even hint to us anymore because everyone has just flamed him. Anyone who even had an idea of how to do this, can they please try it and keep us posted.

I can't even remember how to do the old hacks, but if anyone can remember them then I'll be sure to try them out and keep you's posted.
05-04-2009, 10:35 PM #42
Ze Mouse
Do a barrel roll!
Can't, accessing the save data requires you to exit the game and Delete is grayed out while on the game so you can't delete it while online.
Last edited by Ze Mouse ; 05-04-2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Spelling error
05-04-2009, 10:41 PM #43
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Originally posted by stuart93 View Post
There is some seriously retarded questions going down here.

It's pretty safe to assume that Taco is not going to even hint to us anymore because everyone has just flamed him. Anyone who even had an idea of how to do this, can they please try it and keep us posted.

I can't even remember how to do the old hacks, but if anyone can remember them then I'll be sure to try them out and keep you's posted.

Totally right, well heres how i got on. As seen in the video, I tried to get the FPS counter to work online by using the CVAR, but this didn't work. So i'm really not sure how this is done, any hints from taco would be appreciated!
05-04-2009, 10:58 PM #44
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
Okay guys, so I done some digging (researching on the web) and found out this:
Apparently you have to 'bind codes' to the controller buttons. You do not open up the save data, I can only imagine that you'd have to open the "PARAM" files, and edit them somehow. The file type is .SFO and you'll need an application to open that.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Sorry for this quad-posting but I really don't think people will read my comments if I just edit them.

Anyways, done some more looking around and noticed this for old hacks, or at least hacks on the PC:-

Code:

seta thereisacow 1337

Then

Code:

bind ** give ammo

Replace ** by a key.

That may not make sense to you (or me), but it's about binding a code to a key.
05-04-2009, 11:28 PM #45
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
im trying the bind commands and it works offline but im trying to see if one of the server cvar commands can be bind so that once im in the lobby i can download games settings and play online...ill keep you guys posted...
05-04-2009, 11:37 PM #46
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
Taco, you could make this so much easier for us all. I'm beginning to think that this has been patched and that it's an old video they've uploaded recently.

Just kidding. xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo