04-05-2011, 09:05 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Here is a video of the patch before Custom Map-edits. It's from Saturday Nights Game Testing Marathon. Be sure to check out the Utube channel for video updates for my patch. Custom Map edits are next. Videos are always a little behind.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 04-11-2011 at 03:08 AM.

The following 37 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Okami, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Alfa, AMNE, cjmurder123, DarknessxGXx, DEXMoDzFTW, dfrost182, Diddles2Fresshh, Docko412, Dr. Dre, DreamKidzVa, emsp, Hack Ops 1337, Hazey, hydro_122499, ImDUB, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, lildeg8, ljjp, Lotus321, mental_taliban, Mr.Amitoz, Nikeymikey, Pack, PussayPatrol, shawry, studman31, The_Platypus, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Vultra, xBHR, xJ4Bz, XKevin356
04-05-2011, 09:06 PM #2
wowaka
Former Staff
Yes Dancing

better?
Last edited by wowaka ; 04-06-2011 at 02:27 PM.

The following user thanked wowaka for this useful post:

Hawkin
04-05-2011, 09:07 PM #3
Vultra
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Everyone Thank This And FTW Hawk U Carry On With Good Work Stay Strong! :hitman:
04-05-2011, 09:10 PM #4
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
Originally posted by TeOzFuSioN View Post
Everyone Thank This And FTW Hawk U Carry On With Good Work Stay Strong! :hitman:

How about we thank you :p

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Can you make a video, so we can see what you been working with so far?
04-05-2011, 09:22 PM #5
DreamKidzVa
OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
OMG . <3 Hawkin you're amazing . <3

Edit: one more heart . <3
04-05-2011, 09:23 PM #6
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV

To save you some trouble the Hud Menu like Mw2 wont work ive done tryed :(

( Maybe I messed up some where tho give it a try )
04-05-2011, 09:28 PM #7
anddrew
League Champion
What are going to be used instead of the carepackages?
I lol at your 244 posts xD
04-05-2011, 10:51 PM #8
Originally posted by anddrew View Post

You do know that there are SOLID carepackages in cod4?

The following user thanked studman31 for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
04-06-2011, 03:36 AM #9
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
:wtf: .

Really Julian a yawn? See if I give u any more secret flag hints.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by GodFatherIV View Post
To save you some trouble the Hud Menu like Mw2 wont work ive done tryed :(

( Maybe I messed up some where tho give it a try )

There are certain commands that have to be converted to COD4 like foreach(blahblah)
or anything with the host involved.
Changing teams was the hardest to find.
The basic menu I have already got working I am more worried about it crashing the game. COD4 doesn't like extra text. Plus I have to come up with some new menu items. Only half the old ones will carry over.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by anddrew View Post

The visual model isn't a problem. Its replacing the collision model that I haven't looked in to.
04-06-2011, 03:55 AM #10
Graape
Haxor!
very dirty cant wait to see it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo