04-05-2011, 09:05 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Here is a video of the patch before Custom Map-edits. It's from Saturday Nights Game Testing Marathon. Be sure to check out the Utube channel for video updates for my patch. Custom Map edits are next. Videos are always a little behind.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 04-11-2011 at 03:08 AM.

The following 37 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Okami, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Alfa, AMNE, cjmurder123, DarknessxGXx, DEXMoDzFTW, dfrost182, Diddles2Fresshh, Docko412, Dr. Dre, DreamKidzVa, emsp, Hack Ops 1337, Hazey, hydro_122499, ImDUB, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, lildeg8, ljjp, Lotus321, mental_taliban, Mr.Amitoz, Nikeymikey, Pack, PussayPatrol, shawry, studman31, The_Platypus, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Vultra, xBHR, xJ4Bz, XKevin356
04-10-2011, 06:47 AM #38
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
success! I had a great game test today played for 6 hours no crashing! It was alot of fun. A few bugs popped that will not be a problem to fix. Now I will build the coding for walls and doors, and then it will be released.

PS Video Coming tomorrow.

Hawkin, your like a zombie god lol, need any help with the doors?
and also you should put a prize like 10th pres and lvl 55 as being the last alive :p
04-10-2011, 03:14 PM #39
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
Are you on REBUG or OFW?
04-10-2011, 05:49 PM #40
lildeg8
im a ps3 hacker
Originally posted by shawry View Post
Are you on REBUG or OFW?

He most likely has both.. 1 ps3 with cfw and 1 on ofw...
04-10-2011, 06:29 PM #41
Ur the most beast zombie master ever.
04-10-2011, 11:50 PM #42
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
Yeah, thats what i thought. i was thinking of not bunkers but just a few blockers/doors :p

No I solved it today I can do bunkers/ Floating Care packages /etc.
However, I don't how many CP a COD4 map can hold without being laggy

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by studman31 View Post
Hawkin, your like a zombie god lol, need any help with the doors?
and also you should put a prize like 10th pres and lvl 55 as being the last alive :p

Thanks. There is a prize for last alive $300. Anyone who plays can rank up/unlock all now, in this zombieland. Just hold melee for 7 seconds.
I will need help designing small but effective maps. I got the Brush_ScriptModel working (needs explanation... later) So walls, moving CP work and Doors should, (not tested yet) work.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by shawry View Post
Are you on REBUG or OFW?

Doesn't matter either can use this patch.
04-11-2011, 01:16 AM #43
Try and liter random watermelons all over the map...say like in MW2 when u spawn random care packages and they fall from the top of the map and liter in a certain place. Do the same with watermelons to give it a kind of different look...lol
04-11-2011, 03:10 AM #44
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
I put this on the first page but here a video from Saturday nights test of Zombieland before the custom map edits.
04-11-2011, 01:04 PM #45
Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Here is a video of the patch before Custom Map-edits. It's from Saturday Nights Game Testing Marathon. Be sure to check out the Utube channel for video updates for my patch. Custom Map edits are next. Videos are always a little behind.

You must login or register to view this content.

Did you edit off of my verson :carling:
No problem.
If you want i know how to take the zombies gun if they pick another weapon so it wont piss you off.
also..... i think you should make the menu iprintlnbold so its in the center top of the screen.
04-11-2011, 03:21 PM #46
lildeg8
im a ps3 hacker
Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

You must login or register to view this content.

wow!! nice job hawkins. cant wait till i can host this!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo