04-05-2011, 09:05 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Here is a video of the patch before Custom Map-edits. It's from Saturday Nights Game Testing Marathon. Be sure to check out the Utube channel for video updates for my patch. Custom Map edits are next. Videos are always a little behind.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 04-11-2011 at 03:08 AM.

The following 37 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Okami, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Alfa, AMNE, cjmurder123, DarknessxGXx, DEXMoDzFTW, dfrost182, Diddles2Fresshh, Docko412, Dr. Dre, DreamKidzVa, emsp, Hack Ops 1337, Hazey, hydro_122499, ImDUB, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, lildeg8, ljjp, Lotus321, mental_taliban, Mr.Amitoz, Nikeymikey, Pack, PussayPatrol, shawry, studman31, The_Platypus, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Vultra, xBHR, xJ4Bz, XKevin356
04-11-2011, 03:33 PM #47
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
Did you edit off of my verson :carling:
No problem.
If you want i know how to take the zombies gun if they pick another weapon so it wont piss you off.
also..... i think you should make the menu iprintlnbold so its in the center top of the screen.

Thanks.
I think the patch I built this off of was from emanuals transfer of the godlymodz patch. Other then the gsc layout, I don't think any of the old code remains.

I made it so No one can pick up guns. The guns Disappear, when someone dies. Even if there were guns the zombies can't pick up anything. I used the same code from Zombieland MW2 to stop that. Zombies can buy 6 bullets for $300 that might be what you saw in the videos. My current replacement for the Throwing knife. (eventually I want to make a Flash grenade that kills instantly if it hits someone, more similar to the throwing knife.)

No one can do the the gun glitch either. (selecting a gun twice to use you own layout.)

It gives you three random guns to start. (the colt, a Submachine Gun, and a shotgun.) You can upgrade.

I tried the iprintlnbold menu and it was too invasive. I think the iprintln menu, in some ways is better then the old MW2 menu. Mw2 was better looking for sure but this is easier to navigate, and prevents accidentally do something you don't want to do.

Also your cash is now you score, something I should of done in MW2.
I will release the codes with the patch.

Only thing I can't figure out is how to get the DPAD to control anything (like browsing through the menu). I can find no way to use the DPAD in COD4. (Not in if, self waittill, or self notify) If anyone knows this please PM it to me thanks.
04-11-2011, 08:55 PM #48
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Thanks.
I think the patch I built this off of was from emanuals transfer of the godlymodz patch. Other then the gsc layout, I don't think any of the old code remains.

I made it so No one can pick up guns. The guns Disappear, when someone dies. Even if there were guns the zombies can't pick up anything. I used the same code from Zombieland MW2 to stop that. Zombies can buy 6 bullets for $300 that might be what you saw in the videos. My current replacement for the Throwing knife. (eventually I want to make a Flash grenade that kills instantly if it hits someone, more similar to the throwing knife.)

No one can do the the gun glitch either. (selecting a gun twice to use you own layout.)

It gives you three random guns to start. (the colt, a Submachine Gun, and a shotgun.) You can upgrade.

I tried the iprintlnbold menu and it was too invasive. I think the iprintln menu, in some ways is better then the old MW2 menu. Mw2 was better looking for sure but this is easier to navigate, and prevents accidentally do something you don't want to do.

Only thing I can't figure out is how to get the DPAD to control anything (like browsing through the menu). I can find no way to use the DPAD in COD4. (Not in if, self waittill, or self notify) If anyone knows this please PM it to me thanks.

Thanks for the reply, congrats on the 2 stars and the AMAZING zombie patch, yea the dpad dose not work on cod4 patches, imn pretty good with cod4 coding and gsc's so if you need help, just ask :p
I can probily be best help with the map edits as i made my own bunkers on my mw2 Zombie Crisis.
i think i know the code for the turret:p
04-11-2011, 09:02 PM #49
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
I seen my name :P Irise_GodFather Happy

Btw if you need any help i can help it was 1 AM where i lived in i didnt wanna ask @ the time to tired

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Thanks.

Sorry but you CAN NOT use the DPAD to control the menu ive tryed multi diff ways in my mod menu nothing has worked yet :cry:
04-11-2011, 10:05 PM #50
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
omfg cant wait man looks cool i like your ,w2 zombies now we have cod4 yayaya
04-11-2011, 10:55 PM #51
Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Here is a video of the patch before Custom Map-edits. It's from Saturday Nights Game Testing Marathon. Be sure to check out the Utube channel for video updates for my patch. Custom Map edits are next. Videos are always a little behind.

You must login or register to view this content.

Im loving this patch, mabye i can be a beta tester<3
i want it soooooooooooooooo bad lol. or mabye you can release a beta?

The following user thanked studman31 for this useful post:

lildeg8
04-12-2011, 03:39 AM #52
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Thanks for the reply, congrats on the 2 stars and the AMAZING zombie patch, yea the dpad dose not work on cod4 patches, imn pretty good with cod4 coding and gsc's so if you need help, just ask :p
I can probily be best help with the map edits as i made my own bunkers on my mw2 Zombie Crisis.
i think i know the code for the turret:p

thanks,but
teh### something... did it I so there is a way. There is always a way... it just could mean it's not easy to find/learn.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by GodFatherIV View Post
I seen my name :P Irise_GodFather Happy

Btw if you need any help i can help it was 1 AM where i lived in i didnt wanna ask @ the time to tired

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Sorry but you CAN NOT use the DPAD to control the menu ive tryed multi diff ways in my mod menu nothing has worked yet :cry:

pm me! here

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Im loving this patch, mabye i can be a beta tester<3
i want it soooooooooooooooo bad lol. or mabye you can release a beta?

pm me I'll add u
04-12-2011, 03:41 AM #53
emsp
Space Ninja
thanks,but
teh### something... did it I so there is a way. There is always a way... it just could mean it's not easy to find/learn.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

pm me! here

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

pm me I'll add u

if u want i could host for all the Rebug people...
04-12-2011, 05:44 AM #54
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by emsp View Post
if u want i could host for all the Rebug people...

rebug? like kids who get crabs but get rid of them, yet somehow get them again? :beer:
LOL.
what do u mean?.
04-12-2011, 05:56 AM #55
anddrew
League Champion
rebug? like kids who get crabs but get rid of them, yet somehow get them again? :beer:
LOL.
what do u mean?.

[url]Rebug.me[/url]
New CFW that enables debug options and dev psn servers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo