04-05-2011, 09:05 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Here is a video of the patch before Custom Map-edits. It's from Saturday Nights Game Testing Marathon. Be sure to check out the Utube channel for video updates for my patch. Custom Map edits are next. Videos are always a little behind.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 04-11-2011 at 03:08 AM.

The following 37 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Okami, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Alfa, AMNE, cjmurder123, DarknessxGXx, DEXMoDzFTW, dfrost182, Diddles2Fresshh, Docko412, Dr. Dre, DreamKidzVa, emsp, Hack Ops 1337, Hazey, hydro_122499, ImDUB, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, lildeg8, ljjp, Lotus321, mental_taliban, Mr.Amitoz, Nikeymikey, Pack, PussayPatrol, shawry, studman31, The_Platypus, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Vultra, xBHR, xJ4Bz, XKevin356
04-14-2011, 02:47 PM #74
lildeg8
im a ps3 hacker
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
I honestly think he should have released in a different site or sumthin because people get it off premium and leak it on their sites.:banhamma:

like what sites?
04-14-2011, 04:27 PM #75
this looks sick
04-14-2011, 05:48 PM #76
Dylan_NGU
Little One
Looks awesome. Only problem i see is the knife detection on CoD4 is kinda crap.
Itll just make it that much harder for zombies
04-15-2011, 06:24 PM #77
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Well I am going to release my first COD4 Zombieland patch. I have gotten the framework of the patch done and it works, just like my MW2 patch. I just need to add store items and menu. After I do that I will release a beta version w/o map edits (probably this weekend) After, that there will be a alot of maps to customize, so I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make you own maps soon after it's release.

Here is a video of the patch before Custom Map-edits. It's from Saturday Nights Game Testing Marathon. Be sure to check out the Utube channel for video updates for my patch. Custom Map edits are next. Videos are always a little behind.

You must login or register to view this content.

wen will get download link lol looks so cool love all your zombies patchs there so fun
04-16-2011, 03:54 PM #78
Are there going to be care package bunkers and flags and things that were in mw2 zombies?
Big fan keep up the good good.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Soz for posting this here Hawkin but if anyone wants mw2 zombies or challenge lobbies add me my name on ps3 is mw2zombs. but go to this link first and follow instructions before you can join-
[ame=<div style="display: none;" id="ame_noshow_post_1302969283_2">
<a href="" title="You Tube" target="_blank">You Tube</a>
</div>
<div style="display: inline;" id="ame_doshow_post_1302969283_2">
<div align="center">
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="560" style="margin:10px 0">
<thead>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2" style="text-align:center">
<a href="" title="You Tube" target="_blank">You Tube</a>
</td>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="panelsurround" align="center">
<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="560" height="340" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xg4xcxXoPjg" frameborder="0"></iframe>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table></div>
</div>]YouTube - How To Bypass MW2 1.12 Update [TuT][/ame]
04-16-2011, 05:53 PM #79
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
thanks but if I didn't know u were in my lobby... lol

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

send again.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

i will release to premium members my most current release (still a beta version) with 4-5 custom maps completed. I will include all gsc's.

I figure it's time premium members get something extra.

Forcefields are up and running today (like doors). All basic map features floors, walls, flags, ramps, invisible elements, and even zombie fire.

So it's looking cool.

Lets trade patches Hawkin, look at the picture link in my sig, thats my cod5 patch. Trade? :carling:
04-16-2011, 10:23 PM #80
AMNE
Big Daddy
wow man looks awesome good work bro
04-17-2011, 06:33 PM #81
hydro_122499
Bounty hunter
hey hawkin tell um about the zipline u r trying 2 make 4 it, oo and i play wid him all da time and he is doing a great job keep it up
04-17-2011, 06:58 PM #82
lildeg8
im a ps3 hacker
Originally posted by 122499 View Post
hey hawkin tell um about the zipline u r trying 2 make 4 it, oo and i play wid him all da time and he is doing a great job keep it up

you know if he's releasing??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo