01-11-2013, 09:50 PM #1
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you'll see here and there are some getting banned but the majority aren't my guess is they want these people to stick around and for the dlc release because if they send the ban wave they'll lose hell of alot of players and potential customers. What do you guys think? But hey I might be wrong but I think thats part of the reason they haven't dealt with it yet.. I mean its been a month, at least fix the glitch so more people can't do it. Just saying...

The following 4 users say thank you to SilverxBullet777 for this useful post:

6jarjar6, eddine67, Steven3657, troymartinez23
01-12-2013, 02:47 AM #11
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
It didn't stop them doing it asap with Black Ops 1. I think all the console bans for the 15th prestige eboot hack, were given out a week before the first DLC.
01-12-2013, 03:37 AM #12
|YB|
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SMarT View Post
It didn't stop them doing it asap with Black Ops 1. I think all the console bans for the 15th prestige eboot hack, were given out a week before the first DLC.

Maybe that's because those were the people with a jail broken ps3 and can get the dlc for free.
01-12-2013, 03:46 AM #13
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jango View Post
"Why they aren't banning most prestige glitchers". Rename to "My false accusation of why people aren't getting banned on black ops 2." And why the hell are you making so many threads? All you are doing is spamming the section.

Um spamming would be making useless posts. Im adding quality posts to a dead section which doesn't get much activity. So get your shit straight bud before accusing me of spamming. Look up the definition of spamming then get back to me.
01-12-2013, 03:55 AM #14
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dznut5 View Post
TREYARCH is BOTH! DUMB and GREEDY!!!

haha there we go that sums up treyarch pretty well.
01-12-2013, 07:49 AM #15
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sigh.......

The exploit was released around the time which most of the people who work at treyarch was on leave. Result is a delay in bans and patching it. On xbox all the glitchers have been reset not sure if banned. PS3 the same is going to happen just a small delay in doing that. Work needed to carry on the resets/bans means it going to take some time.
It makes no sense to let something like this pass it major PR damage.
Fact people are willing to think something like this makes me laugh.

they are not going to ban everyone maybe a few here and there just like the mw3 token glitch because there is so many people that have done it every lobby you go in there is at least 1 master in there
01-12-2013, 01:45 PM #16
SayWhat10
I am error
why ban before you patch?
i mean they could glitch again to get prestige
not understanding the loafing behind patching it first
01-12-2013, 01:48 PM #17
I got banned :( #nevergonnaplaydishitagain
01-12-2013, 02:04 PM #18
iZigg
Banned
Originally posted by Cederbrah View Post
I got banned :( #nevergonnaplaydishitagain

Woah, you got banned for cheating in a game? That is just ridiculous and I wouldn't play any of the call of duty games ever again either!

/sarcasm
01-12-2013, 03:56 PM #19
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by terrorz View Post
Um spamming would be making useless posts. Im adding quality posts to a dead section which doesn't get much activity. So get your shit straight bud before accusing me of spamming. Look up the definition of spamming then get back to me.

I guess you didn't understand what I was implying. Most of your recent threads are useless. And this isn't a dead section. The Xbox and Wii sections are dead.

The following user groaned Jango for this awful post:

SilverxBullet777

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo