01-11-2013, 09:50 PM #1
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you'll see here and there are some getting banned but the majority aren't my guess is they want these people to stick around and for the dlc release because if they send the ban wave they'll lose hell of alot of players and potential customers. What do you guys think? But hey I might be wrong but I think thats part of the reason they haven't dealt with it yet.. I mean its been a month, at least fix the glitch so more people can't do it. Just saying...

The following 4 users say thank you to SilverxBullet777 for this useful post:

6jarjar6, eddine67, Steven3657, troymartinez23
01-17-2013, 02:49 PM #38
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by rockynymia View Post
The reason why they aren't banning is because it is a glitch not a hack even if they were to ban all they could do is a 1 day ban and a stat reset in black ops 2. The main reason why they won't do it is because they don't have sufficient proof if your legit or not if you do the glitch. and some people have this done when there 5,6,7,8,9 or whatever prestige. They might enforce there policy but they know they can't prove who did it and what level they did it at.

I can easily see who hacked, by checking lobby leader boards, 100games play and 80 kills ok, career leader boards combat says 6days leaderboards say 1hr, if I can see that surely 3arc can
01-17-2013, 05:52 PM #39
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
I can easily see who hacked, by checking lobby leader boards, 100games play and 80 kills ok, career leader boards combat says 6days leaderboards say 1hr, if I can see that surely 3arc can

Even so I mean do you think that this master prestige with 6 days of gameplay came out of no where. of course not some one got to master prestige legit and then spread it on. even now there can be legit people. the game's been out for a while. im sure the people who did the glitch have been playing a lot so that 6 days could now be 8 days and those 36,5567 kills could now be 41,586. sure there are a few people out there they can track but the people who have experience with these types of glitches know how to avoid being detected.
01-17-2013, 06:34 PM #40
Dylan_NGU
Little One
the big problem is that until they patch it, more people are making it to Master Prestige. then they are duplicating legit accounts. How do you ban or reset an account with legit stats and no evidence of boosting? I mean ive dodged every ban wave in the previous CoDs, but i feel thats just luck of the draw. I have a legit 8th prestige. ill be master soon. I just think theyre having trouble choosing which accounts to ban.

The following user thanked Dylan_NGU for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
01-17-2013, 08:15 PM #41
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
My SilverxBullet777 acount just got banned. It took them awhile to finally ban me lol, its all good because it isn't my main account any way. Im legit prestige master on my main so I never have to worry about getting banned on it. SilverxBullet777 is just my NGU psn and I'd just fuck around on it anyway.
01-17-2013, 08:41 PM #42
Reus_BVB
League Champion
I hav over 10 acc and all its good and nothing banns
01-17-2013, 11:49 PM #43
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Recree View Post
I hav over 10 acc and all its good and nothing banns

O_O why do you have ten?

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Coreyy
01-18-2013, 10:27 AM #44
xLew--
Former Staff
by the time they ban everyone, the game will be dead and the next cod will be out, they should have just disabled the 2nd pad from even clicking store atleast that will stop it from being easy or from happening and half the people wont bother

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Dishonor
01-18-2013, 11:04 AM #45
Treyarch are retards.
01-19-2013, 03:41 AM #46
interesting theory

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo