01-11-2013, 09:50 PM #1
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you'll see here and there are some getting banned but the majority aren't my guess is they want these people to stick around and for the dlc release because if they send the ban wave they'll lose hell of alot of players and potential customers. What do you guys think? But hey I might be wrong but I think thats part of the reason they haven't dealt with it yet.. I mean its been a month, at least fix the glitch so more people can't do it. Just saying...

The following 4 users say thank you to SilverxBullet777 for this useful post:

6jarjar6, eddine67, Steven3657, troymartinez23
01-12-2013, 04:12 PM #20
coach-2200
NextGenUpdate Elite
A lot of people are getting reset, but yes they are working on the DLC and are worried about being behind schedule after the holidays. The DLC is the priority because it represents additional revenue. However, if you follow some of the folks on twitter, you will see that patches and bans are forthcoming.
01-12-2013, 04:44 PM #21
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
They are banning for a glitch that was their own fault ? lol.
01-12-2013, 05:21 PM #22
xLew--
Former Staff
tbh they should just remove them from the leaderboards job sorted. if they really want to be ranked then stay legit
01-12-2013, 05:29 PM #23
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
They are starting , before there would be about 3-4 master prestige in a single lobby ,now its mostly 1 or none. (atleast to all lobbys i went with few exceptions)
01-12-2013, 05:40 PM #24
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I probably wont buy the DLC anyway, so It doesnt really bother me :P
01-12-2013, 05:46 PM #25
Originally posted by terrorz View Post
Well you'll see here and there are some getting banned but the majority aren't my guess is they want these people to stick around and for the dlc release because if they send the ban wave they'll lose hell of alot of players and potential customers. What do you guys think? But hey I might be wrong but I think thats part of the reason they haven't dealt with it yet.. I mean its been a month, at least fix the glitch so more people can't do it. Just saying...

I couldn't agree more. We all know how money-hungry Treyarch is.
01-12-2013, 07:30 PM #26
ban wave incoming after dlc
trust me.
01-13-2013, 01:40 PM #27
xXxNathanxXx
Pokemon Trainer
i did the glitch, than after less than a week i reset my stats... i think that wont get you banned (theory), why they should reset someone that has already reset himself?

(sorry for bad english Smile)
01-13-2013, 09:17 PM #28
Originally posted by Kenneth. View Post
Most are getting reset, some banned but why exploit? Play legit, have more fun.

exactly it pisses me off as iv got to master legit and worked so hard to get my guns diamond and people can just do it by glithing wat is the point seriously get it done yourselfs instead of taking the easy way

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo